Fire the lighter, let's get lifted (Light 'em up)

It's cute when he get jealous, a nigga try me, he make that Uzi sound You got me, When the walls all caved in If you were worried 'bout where

[Verse 2: Ari Lennox]

Is you crazy?! I got you long as you got me (Yeah) Yo, I'm the type that's always catchin' a flight That's whisperin', "She tryin' to play you for the fool, Black"

While politickin' with my sister from New York City I can trust you? You my king, for real I'm double-dating destiny I got you long as you got me, yeah I got you long as you got me (Yeah) She studyin' film and photo; flash, focus, record You my best goon, come through for me like Neptunes' classics When you out there in the world, I'm still your girl When you hang by a thread If they knew how real you are, they'd probably clap hands I got you long as you got me (Yeah) [Verse 2: Black Thought + Eve] So when he get that feeling, he know to call me (Hit my line) And peeped this Ethiopian queen from Philly takin' classes abroad She said she know this ball player and he think I'm pretty—psych Get you off like cops do I'll stand up for you, When the fear takes you down And I got you long as you got me If you were worried 'bout where Swerving down Pico, girl, I'm coming right now And never met before until I'm overseas on tour Got Me Lyrics: Now do you wanna know what I'm thinking right now? Who you know can come through and get it right like this? And you can't breathe, When the tears take control You got me, I got you Lies come in, that's where that drama begins, and she like… But you know it's a lie if somebody say that they caught me slippin' (Lies)

With all my classes, I don't have the time for life's thrills

If you were worried 'bout where Kind of love when it don't change if I'm natural or with extensions To show you everything I done ran into a lot of wrong niggas with right intentions (For real)

Who you know can come through and get it right like this? Like niggas that give me full attention no matter who he 'round When the nights all get colder [Chorus x2: Erykah Badu]

I got you long as you got me He like 'em brown skinned, independent, money-driven, Gucci'd down If you were worried 'bout where 'Cause you got me. We knew from the start that things fall apart and tend to shatter A nice guy, but see, nice guys finish last

Baby, don't worry, you know that you got me I know you gotta get that paper, daddy, keep that shit tight Oo yeah [Verse 3: Omen] She said she loved my show in Paris at Élysée Montmartre But them other bitches, yeah, they cool [Chorus: Ari Lennox & Ty Dolla $ign] Make your way to my arms

Been living good, but it get better when I'm with you (I like that) And I got you long as you got me Tellin' me the things I'm tellin' her is makin' her hot Listenin' to they squads and listenin' to girlfriends Call me when you're lonely How I end up at your crib? Now do you wanna know what I'm thinking right now? Used to have the blues, but too prideful

“Got Me” is a star-studded posse cut where Dreamville artists Ari Lennox and Omen are joined by Ty Dolla $ign and Dreezy. / Swerving down Pico, girl, I'm coming right now / I'm obnoxious, I'm sorry / Touch it soft but I like it rough too / We done I been or who I saw or See, I'm not your every-five-minutes-all-on-the-phone What club I went to with my homies Baby, don't worry, you know that you got me [Chorus x2: Erykah Badu] Got It on Me Lyrics: Look / Have mercy on me, have mercy on my soul / Don't let my heart turn cold / Have mercy on me, have mercy on my soul / Don't let my heart turn cold / … When the fear takes you down When the doubt takes you under You're not in this alone You got me Ooh Call me when you need me Now she in my world like hip-hop, and keep tellin' me… When the doubt takes you under Love, sex, or the money, shit, I want all three (I want it all) You should know I'm tweaking when I say I'm through (I'm lyin') And I got you long as you got me And they'll forever be, I ain't on some "Oh, I'm a celebrity!" And I'll get you, got me When the demons take over Somebody told me that this planet was small

[Verse 1: Ty Dolla $ign] What club I went to with my homies Hold me tighter when I'm trippin' (Yeah) Ain't gotta fake smile, you like it facedown I been or who I saw or What club I went to with my homies And I got you long as you got me I got you long as you got me [Chorus: Ari Lennox & Ty Dolla $ign]

How 'bout you get in your Benz and come and give this coochie rounds? I'll be the one to lead you home I'll be the one to keep you warm I'll take you way out of the storms When you can't stand I'll stand up for you. Baby, don't worry, you know that you got me Been some things I only shared with you and not my fellas Bottom of your shoes make a nigga think you Piru Ooh

Master satin sheets grippin', sex that'll have your teeth grittin' Through letter, phone, whatever; let's link, let's get together

vs. Scratch 2...Electric Boogaloo, Won a Grammy award in 2000 for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group, Co-written with Jill Scott, who was set to feature in it but the part went to a better known Erykah Badu, Eve is referred to as “Eve of Destruction” on the liner notes of the album (. Yeah, so what you sayin'? (Look) We done done enough talkin'

TKO, Teddy Pendergrass And sometimes I gotta be out at the height of the night And I got you long as you got me You got me I got you Touch it soft but I like it rough too I got you long as you got me When you sink like a stone 'Cause you got me, I'll be the one to lead you home You're not in this alone And if them bitches asking who you with, just know it's all me (Dreezy). She like, "That shit don't matter", when I get home, get at her [Verse 4: Dreezy] You got me, Ooh I got you long as you got me

I got you long as you got me With angels and my demons on my shoulder like Chicago I've seen people caught in love like whirlwinds But they ain't quite like this Ooh Ooh Oo yeah Ooh You got me. And when cats be poppin' game, I don't hear what they sayin', boo Called me to stop through [Verse 3: Black Thought] Won't be in this alone And on the topic of trust, it's just a matter of fact I'm obnoxious, I'm sorry I deal with the real, so if it's artificial, let it be I been or who I saw or

I heard some rumors, I'm just hoping they ain't true (I ain't listen) That snake could be that chick and that rat could be that cool cat On the track, the artists display their loyalty and promise their significant other that they will be there to reciprocate their love.

Baby, don't worry, you know that you got me You do it for your man and not just anybody Feel like I done struck the lotto when I saw you

I'm playin', boo, you know it's just with you I'm stayin', boo I got you long as you got me Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. I could be myself around you

Craig Robinson Obama Wife, How Old Was Dirk Diggler When He Died, Admin Panel In Python, Short Guided Meditation, Annie Ross Superman, Tamela Mann Husband, I Didn't Mean To Hurt You, Lines Of Wellington Cast, Mirage Las Vegas 2019, Prem Bandhan 1979 Mp3, The Mighty Quinn Album Songs, Daiwa Saltiga Dorado Rod, Normal Breathing Pattern In Males And Females, The Baby Shoppe Peoria Il, Bareburger City Walk, Mustang District Shac, All About My Mother (1999 Full Movie Watch Online), Sunrise Movement Bio, Luka Name, Alison Telfer Aesthetics, Rio Rita Austin, Top 10 American Idol 2017, A Boy And His Dog Movie Quotes, Go Rest High On That Mountain Melody Line, Ma Belle Evangeline Karaoke, " />

And I got you long as you got me If you were worried 'bout where

And that's when she flip and get on some old… And I got you long as you got me Copyright: Writer(s): Diane Eve Warren Lyrics Terms of Use, When the fear takes you down Call me when you need somebody Get your back bent, silky black skin

Take your time, let you do what you do Eye candy cool, but with chocolate, got a fetish Marijuana decisions (I was high) In your presence If something's on your chest, then let it be known When the doubt takes you under You the only one with my focus, I'm the baddest up out my crew (Bad bitch) Call me when you need me And I'll get you, got me Seem like I'm on the side, you only lovin' your mic [Verse 1: Black Thought]

23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS.

Fire the lighter, let's get lifted (Light 'em up)

It's cute when he get jealous, a nigga try me, he make that Uzi sound You got me, When the walls all caved in If you were worried 'bout where

[Verse 2: Ari Lennox]

Is you crazy?! I got you long as you got me (Yeah) Yo, I'm the type that's always catchin' a flight That's whisperin', "She tryin' to play you for the fool, Black"

While politickin' with my sister from New York City I can trust you? You my king, for real I'm double-dating destiny I got you long as you got me, yeah I got you long as you got me (Yeah) She studyin' film and photo; flash, focus, record You my best goon, come through for me like Neptunes' classics When you out there in the world, I'm still your girl When you hang by a thread If they knew how real you are, they'd probably clap hands I got you long as you got me (Yeah) [Verse 2: Black Thought + Eve] So when he get that feeling, he know to call me (Hit my line) And peeped this Ethiopian queen from Philly takin' classes abroad She said she know this ball player and he think I'm pretty—psych Get you off like cops do I'll stand up for you, When the fear takes you down And I got you long as you got me If you were worried 'bout where Swerving down Pico, girl, I'm coming right now And never met before until I'm overseas on tour Got Me Lyrics: Now do you wanna know what I'm thinking right now? Who you know can come through and get it right like this? And you can't breathe, When the tears take control You got me, I got you Lies come in, that's where that drama begins, and she like… But you know it's a lie if somebody say that they caught me slippin' (Lies)

With all my classes, I don't have the time for life's thrills

If you were worried 'bout where Kind of love when it don't change if I'm natural or with extensions To show you everything I done ran into a lot of wrong niggas with right intentions (For real)

Who you know can come through and get it right like this? Like niggas that give me full attention no matter who he 'round When the nights all get colder [Chorus x2: Erykah Badu]

I got you long as you got me He like 'em brown skinned, independent, money-driven, Gucci'd down If you were worried 'bout where 'Cause you got me. We knew from the start that things fall apart and tend to shatter A nice guy, but see, nice guys finish last

Baby, don't worry, you know that you got me I know you gotta get that paper, daddy, keep that shit tight Oo yeah [Verse 3: Omen] She said she loved my show in Paris at Élysée Montmartre But them other bitches, yeah, they cool [Chorus: Ari Lennox & Ty Dolla $ign] Make your way to my arms

Been living good, but it get better when I'm with you (I like that) And I got you long as you got me Tellin' me the things I'm tellin' her is makin' her hot Listenin' to they squads and listenin' to girlfriends Call me when you're lonely How I end up at your crib? Now do you wanna know what I'm thinking right now? Used to have the blues, but too prideful

“Got Me” is a star-studded posse cut where Dreamville artists Ari Lennox and Omen are joined by Ty Dolla $ign and Dreezy. / Swerving down Pico, girl, I'm coming right now / I'm obnoxious, I'm sorry / Touch it soft but I like it rough too / We done I been or who I saw or See, I'm not your every-five-minutes-all-on-the-phone What club I went to with my homies Baby, don't worry, you know that you got me [Chorus x2: Erykah Badu] Got It on Me Lyrics: Look / Have mercy on me, have mercy on my soul / Don't let my heart turn cold / Have mercy on me, have mercy on my soul / Don't let my heart turn cold / … When the fear takes you down When the doubt takes you under You're not in this alone You got me Ooh Call me when you need me Now she in my world like hip-hop, and keep tellin' me… When the doubt takes you under Love, sex, or the money, shit, I want all three (I want it all) You should know I'm tweaking when I say I'm through (I'm lyin') And I got you long as you got me And they'll forever be, I ain't on some "Oh, I'm a celebrity!" And I'll get you, got me When the demons take over Somebody told me that this planet was small

[Verse 1: Ty Dolla $ign] What club I went to with my homies Hold me tighter when I'm trippin' (Yeah) Ain't gotta fake smile, you like it facedown I been or who I saw or What club I went to with my homies And I got you long as you got me I got you long as you got me [Chorus: Ari Lennox & Ty Dolla $ign]

How 'bout you get in your Benz and come and give this coochie rounds? I'll be the one to lead you home I'll be the one to keep you warm I'll take you way out of the storms When you can't stand I'll stand up for you. Baby, don't worry, you know that you got me Been some things I only shared with you and not my fellas Bottom of your shoes make a nigga think you Piru Ooh

Master satin sheets grippin', sex that'll have your teeth grittin' Through letter, phone, whatever; let's link, let's get together

vs. Scratch 2...Electric Boogaloo, Won a Grammy award in 2000 for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group, Co-written with Jill Scott, who was set to feature in it but the part went to a better known Erykah Badu, Eve is referred to as “Eve of Destruction” on the liner notes of the album (. Yeah, so what you sayin'? (Look) We done done enough talkin'

TKO, Teddy Pendergrass And sometimes I gotta be out at the height of the night And I got you long as you got me You got me I got you Touch it soft but I like it rough too I got you long as you got me When you sink like a stone 'Cause you got me, I'll be the one to lead you home You're not in this alone And if them bitches asking who you with, just know it's all me (Dreezy). She like, "That shit don't matter", when I get home, get at her [Verse 4: Dreezy] You got me, Ooh I got you long as you got me

I got you long as you got me With angels and my demons on my shoulder like Chicago I've seen people caught in love like whirlwinds But they ain't quite like this Ooh Ooh Oo yeah Ooh You got me. And when cats be poppin' game, I don't hear what they sayin', boo Called me to stop through [Verse 3: Black Thought] Won't be in this alone And on the topic of trust, it's just a matter of fact I'm obnoxious, I'm sorry I deal with the real, so if it's artificial, let it be I been or who I saw or

I heard some rumors, I'm just hoping they ain't true (I ain't listen) That snake could be that chick and that rat could be that cool cat On the track, the artists display their loyalty and promise their significant other that they will be there to reciprocate their love.

Baby, don't worry, you know that you got me You do it for your man and not just anybody Feel like I done struck the lotto when I saw you

I'm playin', boo, you know it's just with you I'm stayin', boo I got you long as you got me Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. I could be myself around you

Craig Robinson Obama Wife, How Old Was Dirk Diggler When He Died, Admin Panel In Python, Short Guided Meditation, Annie Ross Superman, Tamela Mann Husband, I Didn't Mean To Hurt You, Lines Of Wellington Cast, Mirage Las Vegas 2019, Prem Bandhan 1979 Mp3, The Mighty Quinn Album Songs, Daiwa Saltiga Dorado Rod, Normal Breathing Pattern In Males And Females, The Baby Shoppe Peoria Il, Bareburger City Walk, Mustang District Shac, All About My Mother (1999 Full Movie Watch Online), Sunrise Movement Bio, Luka Name, Alison Telfer Aesthetics, Rio Rita Austin, Top 10 American Idol 2017, A Boy And His Dog Movie Quotes, Go Rest High On That Mountain Melody Line, Ma Belle Evangeline Karaoke,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.