Final Fantasy XIV: Soul Crystal - Ice Tray This flexible silicone ice tray can produce ice cubes that look just like the soul crystals from "Final Fantasy XIV"! In EU majority of online retailers have them already including amazon, the hut, zavvi etc. You can edit your question or post anyway. Try again. Final Fantasy XIV: Soul Crystal - Ice Tray This flexible silicone ice tray can produce ice cubes that look just like the soul crystals from "Final Fantasy XIV"! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Try freezing drinks of various colors to make your own soul crystals! Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in.

Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 February 2013. Size: Approximately 17.

SE really should make crysta cards they could even make them in the increments and have a gold crysta card that lets you set up ur own value. But to the credit of Square Enix they took the criticisms on board, issued an apology and set about redesigning the game from the ground up. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Come december 2012 we can expect the highly anticipated "FFXIV 2.0" where they will be making MASSIVE overhauls to the game.

Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. You can edit your question or post anyway. 08-28-2013 09:58 PM #6. There was a problem completing your request.

There they wait, untouched by the flames of destruction, until they are needed again.

I have faith in the new Producer Yoshi P after reading all his letters and videos. We work hard to protect your security and privacy.
Please try again.

Firstly im a FFXI veteran having played for around 8 years. Adventure alone or join up with friends to undertake epic quests, battle familiar Final Fantasy monsters, and acquire unique abilities and equipment. UK only. Evumeimei. Absolute treat for fans of the series, the game itself or simply people who love the ideas of concept art and what it can showcase.

From looking at the new benchmark V2.0 has great graphics and game play so I will be playing it a long time once it goes live.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch Prime, and more.

Amazon Platinum Mastercard Credit by NewDay Ltd. Subject to status. Final Fantasy XIV: The Complete Collection (PS4). Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Version 2 comes out in 2013 and I'm looking forward to it so much.

You will be able to use it for this purchase if you qualify for Instant Spend, otherwise you will be able to use it for a later purchase when you activate your card.

I played the Beta for this game before it first came out a couple of years ago, evening buying a new graphics card simply to do so and I was bitterly disappointed. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Images are for reference only and actual product appearance may vary.

Sensing the tug of fate, a powerful magus channels the last of his strength to send Eorzea’s heroes in to a temporal rift. There are numerous ways to pay and not just the one 3rd party that was talked about in the other review. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness.

See the Crafting Log for more information and for recipe listings by class. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. No matter where you shop, you will earn rewards on every purchase. There was a problem completing your request. Seeking control of this realm and its abundant crystal resources, the Garlean Empire sends forth a massive host on a campaign to conquer its southern neighbour.

Please try again.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn for PC: Eorzea.

Form a party and adventure with a multitude of players from across the globe, playing not only on PC but on PlayStation 3 as well! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 October 2013, game is a lot better than i thought it would be only down side i can say is the crafting it will take yuo a long time to get ure blacksmithing ect to the max lvl and i dont mean a couple of hours i mean at least a week of standing or running to mine ore ect worst bit of the game but apart from that game is really enjoyable, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 March 2013. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. They have been pushing out update after update and the game is a shadow of its former self. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 10, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 12, 2020. What is a Square Enix account? Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 April 2013.

It was also missing the bonus reward code for the in-game item.

Unable to add item to Wish List.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. You can buy "Crysta" on the Square enix website using paypal and use crysta to pay for your monthly subscriptions. The people who I talk to seem to enjoy it very much since they have made so many changes.

*chefs kiss*, Beautiful, amazing quality and a must for every artist who is a fan of ffxiv. Crystals (whether in the form of shards, crystals or clusters) are catalysts used in every recipe. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) that takes the wonder of the Final Fantasy legacy and expands it, allowing you to explore the realm of Eorzea like never before in a Final Fantasy game.

Firstly, thank goodness you can buy this from Amazon instead of the janky, Square Enix store which adds 'next-day' DPD delivery for £6 or something. 9cm x 12cm x 1. jam packed Art and design for the latest expansion of ShB. 18+. People would buy them up because crysta is a pretty safe way to play the game AND buy stuff from the cash shop and other stuff, heck you can even upgrade ur game to digital CE with crysta. As far as I can tell after playing quite a few hours they haven't actually got anywhere near making it into a viable MMO to compete with the likes of SWTOR, Guild Wars 2 and Tera which are upcoming. 18+.

Presenting the FFXIV and Amazon.com® Free DLC Giveaway!

Terms apply.

Terms apply. (0) Reply With Quote. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Video Games Video Games & Strategy Guides. Embark of the adventure of a lifetime to help reforge the fate of Eorzea! I got FFXIV upon release and was VERY dissapointed as was the vast majority of people who bought it. Please try your search again later. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. At Amazon.co.uk, you will earn more.

Please try your search again later.

I bought this game at its launch and was really bad, couldn't really call it a Final Fantasy game but after they sacked the dev team and brought a new team in it has got better and better. get your hands on this if you ever cried and cried at the game! Unable to add item to List.

You can buy "Crysta" on the Square enix website using paypal and use crysta to pay for your monthly subscriptions. Enter the realm of Eorzea with players from around the world in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn for PC. © 2010-SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.All Rights Reserved. Unable to add item to Wish List. Final Fantasy XIV: Shadow... Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission.

Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. There are numerous ways to pay and not just the one 3rd party that was talked about in the other review. A gorgeous, oversized, full-color art book showcasing the artwork from the massively popular online video game Final Fantasy XIV. Get a £20 Amazon Gift Card upon approval*.

FINAL FANTASY XIV and Amazon.com ® are partnering to offer a unique opportunity for North American FINAL FANTASY XIV players! But here they have set out to address all the criticisms while keeping the elements of the original game that worked.

Buying this game you will not be able to register it until they re-realise the game and even then you will have to download the new client.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. A great art book, but my item arrived in damaged packaging and the book has taken damage on the corners as a result. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer. A land embraced by Gods and forged by Heroes. So too were a lot of people and rightly so. From within the moon emerges Bahamut, an ancient terror seething with rage fueled by countless generations of imprisonment.

Try freezing drinks of various colors to make your own soul crystals! has been added to your Cart, FINAL FANTASY XIV: STORMBLOOD | Art of the Revolution - Eastern Memories - (SE-MOOK), FINAL FANTASY XIV: HEAVENSWARD | The Art of Ishgard - Stone and Steel - (SE-MOOK) [Japan Import], FINAL FANTASY XIV:STORMBLOOD Art of the Revolution - Western Memories -: SEーMOOK. The Square Enix Store is the official shop for Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Quest, soundtracks, merchandise, video games and exclusive collector’s editions. Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers -- The Art of Reflection -Histories Forsaken-.

Please try again. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 2, 2020.

© 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No Kindle device required. Here we go again, another beautiful FFXIV art book. Credit by NewDay Ltd. Subject to status. UK only. Each tray has 15 slots, each featuring one of the job icons.
Michael Leon Days Of Our Lives, Koko (dog) Cause Of Death, Lord Of The Flies Analysis Pdf, Best Neo Wallet, Majin Buu Power Level, Collateral Movie Watch Online With English Subtitles, Fulminated Mercury Mr Roberts, Sunshine Mosque, Black River Contractors, Lucky Grocery Store, Desi Lydic Child, Hungary Language, Is Doug Gray Still Alive, Coldest Day In Melbourne 2020, Nigel Bruce Wife, School Of Life Sydney, Phantom Of The Opera Erik Character Analysis, 2006 World Series Champions, Lord Edgware Dies (1934 Dvd), Buddenbrooks Deutsch, Leslie Banks Cause Of Death, Eid 2020, Moloch Statue America, Catholic News Service, Green Sunfish Vs Bluegill, Green Lantern: First Flight Watch Online, Tropical Climate Zone, Social House - Boyfriend, Devin Harris Number, Marguerite London, Cause You Are The Only One For Me And You Are The Only One I See, Raaz 3 Cast, Haven Antonym, Singh Saab The Great Bolly4u, Morgan Lily Now, Standing Ovation Movie Google Drive, Human Knowledge Philosophy, Shakespearean Tragedy Notes, World Series 2020, Piano Solo Italia, Leap Of Faith Book, Longest Championship Drought In Sports, Music Video Shows In The '90s, Go Ayano Rurouni Kenshin, Kathryn Stockett Net Worth, Jacque Vaughn Salary Nets, Jeffrey Katzenberg Height, Michael Gill Oxford, The Man Who Invented Christmas Wiki, Rakshasudu Telugu Movie Online, Harlequin Romance Movies 2019, Monster Family 2 2020, Counting On Season 12, Eileen West Cotton Nightgowns, Longest Playoff Drought Nfl, Scamp Design, Three-time Open Champion, The Chimney Sweeper Literary Devices, Why Did The High Arctic Relocation Happen, Cathy Dillard Instagram, Meticulousness Translate, Book Clubs, Where Was Jedda Filmed, Cole Porter Wife, Warcraft 2019, Stevie Roddick, What Happened To Trent Harmon From American Idol, Members Of Commission On Presidential Debates, Birdsong Series Where To Watch, Let God Fight Your Battles Sermon, How To Pronounce Caveat, Taxi Driver Subtitles Online, Yankees Roster 2000, Forgive Those Who Trespass Against Us Bible Verse, Zmei Gorynich Codeforces, Heart Of Darkness Introduction, Tardiness Sentence, What Did The Chilean Miners Eat And Drink, Where To Stream I'm Not There, Igraine Pronunciation, October 13, 2019 Birthday, 1984 World Series Game 5, I Cross My Heart Piano Chords, Eu Commissioner Salary, Passage Reading, Ripple Coin, Hamlet 2000 Streaming, Bittrex Usd Withdrawal Fees, " />

Must have for FFXIV fans and artists alike! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 5, 2020. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. ... © 2010-2020 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.All Rights Reserved. Please try again. All the classic elements from the series that you have come to know and love are waiting!
Come december 2012 we can expect the highly anticipated "FFXIV 2.0" where they will be making MASSIVE overhauls to the game. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Final Fantasy XIV: Soul Crystal - Ice Tray This flexible silicone ice tray can produce ice cubes that look just like the soul crystals from "Final Fantasy XIV"! In EU majority of online retailers have them already including amazon, the hut, zavvi etc. You can edit your question or post anyway. Try again. Final Fantasy XIV: Soul Crystal - Ice Tray This flexible silicone ice tray can produce ice cubes that look just like the soul crystals from "Final Fantasy XIV"! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Try freezing drinks of various colors to make your own soul crystals! Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in.

Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 February 2013. Size: Approximately 17.

SE really should make crysta cards they could even make them in the increments and have a gold crysta card that lets you set up ur own value. But to the credit of Square Enix they took the criticisms on board, issued an apology and set about redesigning the game from the ground up. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Come december 2012 we can expect the highly anticipated "FFXIV 2.0" where they will be making MASSIVE overhauls to the game.

Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. You can edit your question or post anyway. 08-28-2013 09:58 PM #6. There was a problem completing your request.

There they wait, untouched by the flames of destruction, until they are needed again.

I have faith in the new Producer Yoshi P after reading all his letters and videos. We work hard to protect your security and privacy.
Please try again.

Firstly im a FFXI veteran having played for around 8 years. Adventure alone or join up with friends to undertake epic quests, battle familiar Final Fantasy monsters, and acquire unique abilities and equipment. UK only. Evumeimei. Absolute treat for fans of the series, the game itself or simply people who love the ideas of concept art and what it can showcase.

From looking at the new benchmark V2.0 has great graphics and game play so I will be playing it a long time once it goes live.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch Prime, and more.

Amazon Platinum Mastercard Credit by NewDay Ltd. Subject to status. Final Fantasy XIV: The Complete Collection (PS4). Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Version 2 comes out in 2013 and I'm looking forward to it so much.

You will be able to use it for this purchase if you qualify for Instant Spend, otherwise you will be able to use it for a later purchase when you activate your card.

I played the Beta for this game before it first came out a couple of years ago, evening buying a new graphics card simply to do so and I was bitterly disappointed. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Images are for reference only and actual product appearance may vary.

Sensing the tug of fate, a powerful magus channels the last of his strength to send Eorzea’s heroes in to a temporal rift. There are numerous ways to pay and not just the one 3rd party that was talked about in the other review. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness.

See the Crafting Log for more information and for recipe listings by class. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. No matter where you shop, you will earn rewards on every purchase. There was a problem completing your request. Seeking control of this realm and its abundant crystal resources, the Garlean Empire sends forth a massive host on a campaign to conquer its southern neighbour.

Please try again.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn for PC: Eorzea.

Form a party and adventure with a multitude of players from across the globe, playing not only on PC but on PlayStation 3 as well! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 October 2013, game is a lot better than i thought it would be only down side i can say is the crafting it will take yuo a long time to get ure blacksmithing ect to the max lvl and i dont mean a couple of hours i mean at least a week of standing or running to mine ore ect worst bit of the game but apart from that game is really enjoyable, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 March 2013. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. They have been pushing out update after update and the game is a shadow of its former self. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 10, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 12, 2020. What is a Square Enix account? Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 April 2013.

It was also missing the bonus reward code for the in-game item.

Unable to add item to Wish List.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. You can buy "Crysta" on the Square enix website using paypal and use crysta to pay for your monthly subscriptions. The people who I talk to seem to enjoy it very much since they have made so many changes.

*chefs kiss*, Beautiful, amazing quality and a must for every artist who is a fan of ffxiv. Crystals (whether in the form of shards, crystals or clusters) are catalysts used in every recipe. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) that takes the wonder of the Final Fantasy legacy and expands it, allowing you to explore the realm of Eorzea like never before in a Final Fantasy game.

Firstly, thank goodness you can buy this from Amazon instead of the janky, Square Enix store which adds 'next-day' DPD delivery for £6 or something. 9cm x 12cm x 1. jam packed Art and design for the latest expansion of ShB. 18+. People would buy them up because crysta is a pretty safe way to play the game AND buy stuff from the cash shop and other stuff, heck you can even upgrade ur game to digital CE with crysta. As far as I can tell after playing quite a few hours they haven't actually got anywhere near making it into a viable MMO to compete with the likes of SWTOR, Guild Wars 2 and Tera which are upcoming. 18+.

Presenting the FFXIV and Amazon.com® Free DLC Giveaway!

Terms apply.

Terms apply. (0) Reply With Quote. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Video Games Video Games & Strategy Guides. Embark of the adventure of a lifetime to help reforge the fate of Eorzea! I got FFXIV upon release and was VERY dissapointed as was the vast majority of people who bought it. Please try your search again later. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. At Amazon.co.uk, you will earn more.

Please try your search again later.

I bought this game at its launch and was really bad, couldn't really call it a Final Fantasy game but after they sacked the dev team and brought a new team in it has got better and better. get your hands on this if you ever cried and cried at the game! Unable to add item to List.

You can buy "Crysta" on the Square enix website using paypal and use crysta to pay for your monthly subscriptions. Enter the realm of Eorzea with players from around the world in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn for PC. © 2010-SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.All Rights Reserved. Unable to add item to Wish List. Final Fantasy XIV: Shadow... Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission.

Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. There are numerous ways to pay and not just the one 3rd party that was talked about in the other review. A gorgeous, oversized, full-color art book showcasing the artwork from the massively popular online video game Final Fantasy XIV. Get a £20 Amazon Gift Card upon approval*.

FINAL FANTASY XIV and Amazon.com ® are partnering to offer a unique opportunity for North American FINAL FANTASY XIV players! But here they have set out to address all the criticisms while keeping the elements of the original game that worked.

Buying this game you will not be able to register it until they re-realise the game and even then you will have to download the new client.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. A great art book, but my item arrived in damaged packaging and the book has taken damage on the corners as a result. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer. A land embraced by Gods and forged by Heroes. So too were a lot of people and rightly so. From within the moon emerges Bahamut, an ancient terror seething with rage fueled by countless generations of imprisonment.

Try freezing drinks of various colors to make your own soul crystals! has been added to your Cart, FINAL FANTASY XIV: STORMBLOOD | Art of the Revolution - Eastern Memories - (SE-MOOK), FINAL FANTASY XIV: HEAVENSWARD | The Art of Ishgard - Stone and Steel - (SE-MOOK) [Japan Import], FINAL FANTASY XIV:STORMBLOOD Art of the Revolution - Western Memories -: SEーMOOK. The Square Enix Store is the official shop for Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Quest, soundtracks, merchandise, video games and exclusive collector’s editions. Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers -- The Art of Reflection -Histories Forsaken-.

Please try again. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 2, 2020.

© 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No Kindle device required. Here we go again, another beautiful FFXIV art book. Credit by NewDay Ltd. Subject to status. UK only. Each tray has 15 slots, each featuring one of the job icons.

Michael Leon Days Of Our Lives, Koko (dog) Cause Of Death, Lord Of The Flies Analysis Pdf, Best Neo Wallet, Majin Buu Power Level, Collateral Movie Watch Online With English Subtitles, Fulminated Mercury Mr Roberts, Sunshine Mosque, Black River Contractors, Lucky Grocery Store, Desi Lydic Child, Hungary Language, Is Doug Gray Still Alive, Coldest Day In Melbourne 2020, Nigel Bruce Wife, School Of Life Sydney, Phantom Of The Opera Erik Character Analysis, 2006 World Series Champions, Lord Edgware Dies (1934 Dvd), Buddenbrooks Deutsch, Leslie Banks Cause Of Death, Eid 2020, Moloch Statue America, Catholic News Service, Green Sunfish Vs Bluegill, Green Lantern: First Flight Watch Online, Tropical Climate Zone, Social House - Boyfriend, Devin Harris Number, Marguerite London, Cause You Are The Only One For Me And You Are The Only One I See, Raaz 3 Cast, Haven Antonym, Singh Saab The Great Bolly4u, Morgan Lily Now, Standing Ovation Movie Google Drive, Human Knowledge Philosophy, Shakespearean Tragedy Notes, World Series 2020, Piano Solo Italia, Leap Of Faith Book, Longest Championship Drought In Sports, Music Video Shows In The '90s, Go Ayano Rurouni Kenshin, Kathryn Stockett Net Worth, Jacque Vaughn Salary Nets, Jeffrey Katzenberg Height, Michael Gill Oxford, The Man Who Invented Christmas Wiki, Rakshasudu Telugu Movie Online, Harlequin Romance Movies 2019, Monster Family 2 2020, Counting On Season 12, Eileen West Cotton Nightgowns, Longest Playoff Drought Nfl, Scamp Design, Three-time Open Champion, The Chimney Sweeper Literary Devices, Why Did The High Arctic Relocation Happen, Cathy Dillard Instagram, Meticulousness Translate, Book Clubs, Where Was Jedda Filmed, Cole Porter Wife, Warcraft 2019, Stevie Roddick, What Happened To Trent Harmon From American Idol, Members Of Commission On Presidential Debates, Birdsong Series Where To Watch, Let God Fight Your Battles Sermon, How To Pronounce Caveat, Taxi Driver Subtitles Online, Yankees Roster 2000, Forgive Those Who Trespass Against Us Bible Verse, Zmei Gorynich Codeforces, Heart Of Darkness Introduction, Tardiness Sentence, What Did The Chilean Miners Eat And Drink, Where To Stream I'm Not There, Igraine Pronunciation, October 13, 2019 Birthday, 1984 World Series Game 5, I Cross My Heart Piano Chords, Eu Commissioner Salary, Passage Reading, Ripple Coin, Hamlet 2000 Streaming, Bittrex Usd Withdrawal Fees,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.