[4] Acara-acara tersebut sekarang disiarkan ulang dengan judul Best of Mother Angelica Live atau Mother Angelica Live Classics. Materials published by such fail most of Wikipedia's verifiability guidelines. I hope so since as you mentioned the person referenced does create an air of uncertainty, that's for sure (pardon the double entendre)... Greg Palast, Armed Madhouse, Dutton, 2006. I believe this fails the three WP policies I referenced above. "Saya berjalan masuk, dan itu hanyalah sebuah studio kecil, dan saya ingat ketika berdiri di ambang pintu dan berpikir, 'Tidak butuh banyak untuk menjangkau massa'. I believe the comments by Sungenis should be removed altogether. In 1997, Mother Angelica publicly criticized Cardinal Roger Mahony, then Archbishop of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles, for his pastoral letter on the Eucharist, "Gather Faithfully Together: A Guide for Sunday Mass", which she perceived as lacking emphasis on transubstantiation:[23] "I'm afraid my obedience in that diocese would be absolutely zero. The program is conservative in its political orientation and generally conservative in its religious orientation. Rather, he does have an established reputation for conflict with ecclesiastical authorities. Or in the words of WP:FRINGE: "All significant views should be represented fairly and without bias, in proportion to their prominence... Coverage on Wikipedia should not make a subject appear more notable than it actually is." From then until her death on Easter Sunday of 2016, she led a cloistered life at the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament in Hanceville, Alabama. In 1996, the Ident was slightly redesigned in gold with a 4-color background of Gold, White, Purple and Green. EWTN dapat juga dilihat melalui satelit[5] dan gelombang pendek. Gentgeen (talk) 13:16, 31 January 2008 (UTC), A reasonable editor will note the instances of editorializing. A majority of the network's funding is from viewer donations about which it advertises 100% viewer supported, which keeps it from advertising secular or non-Catholic programming.

In 1962 she established Our Lady of the Angels monastery. EWTN's logo has incorporated a globe outline in some form since the network's launch in 1981 to suggest the network's hope of a worldwide reach, usually with an outline of the dome of St. Peter's Basilica within a profile of a satellite dish inside of it. This marked a distinctive conservative shift in the network's overall orientation, with programs featuring topics on social reform and justice gradually being phased out and replaced with general doctrinal teaching and discussion programs. Korossyl (talk) 20:12, 20 December 2008 (UTC), Whatever is the supposed significance of EWTN's membership of SIGNIS should perhaps be clearer in view of the news of the hosting of events promoting sexual license, cross-dressing and homosexual ideologies by three United States Jesuit universities, all three of which are members of the Vatican-approved ICFU. The deleted text appears below; let's seek consensus for inclusion, exclusion or editing. This would not be significant, were it not for the fact that he is here criticizing a Catholic organization for being un-Catholic. [26] Although the decree did not specifically name EWTN, supporters and critics generally agreed that the decree, which applied to "... any Mass that is or will be televised for broadcast or videotaped for public dissemination", was authored specifically to target EWTN. Lastly, while I don't mean to question 205.188.117.74's integrity, "Don't vote Democrat" seems an unlikely statement to be made, and the assertion that it was made would indeed require a proper citation. On first glance, this statement makes it seem that the Our Lady of the Angels Monastery has cut all ties with the Catholic Church - again, not true! He is the news director and lead anchor of EWTN News, the news division of the Eternal Word Television Network.He is creator and host of the news program The World Over Live and author of … No?

EWTN eventually increased its broadcast schedule to six hours per day and then to eight hours per day by 1986. That final paragraph is a very damaging (a/k/a slanderous) statement, since, that is the very last paragraph of the page itself, and as the old saying goes, people usually only remember the very first and last thing a person says (or writes, in this case) about them. LIVE NEWS. Penghargaan ini diberikan kepada Bunda Angelica dan jajaran pimpinan EWTN sebagai suatu ungkapan rasa syukur atas pelayanan mereka kepada Gereja. After she gave an interview on then-Christian station WCFC (Channel 38) in Chicago, she decided she wanted her own network. The show is produced by Rodney Harris and Anna Laudiero. Other portions of the "Confrontations" section are also untrue, as follows: "...As a result, the Holy See appointed an apostolic visitor to examine the situation of Mother Angelica's monastery. Moreover, I've seen plenty of Masses on EWTN, and while many women. From 1992 on, the Latin portions of the Mass included the Gloria, introduction of the Gospel readings, the Sanctus, and the rest of the mass after the Great Amen, beginning with the Lord's Prayer. I understand that (and appreciate your opinion), but many around the world consider Wikipedia to be an "electronic encyclopedia" -- or fact -- but, since Robert Sungenis is a biased observer (he's an obvious enemy of Mother Angelica), that makes anything he says (within the section) as being subjective in nature, since it goes outside of the boundaries of explaining what EWTN does as a Catholic television network, and instead inserts opinions or references that give the reader a fictionalized version of the organization or it's problems. And I hope everybody else's in that diocese is zero". Grodi is a former Presbyterian minister who converted to the Catholic Faith in 1992.

The question is not as to whether the criticism is verifiable, but whether it should be mentioned. She had been a guest on local station WBMG (currently WIAT, Channel 42), and on shows on the Christian Broadcasting Network and the Trinity Broadcasting Network. [9][10], Jaringan EWTN juga berkontribusi dalam penerbitan surat kabar National Catholic Register yang diakuisisi olehnya pada bulan Januari 2011. [28] Mother Angelica decided that the future of the network would be in danger if she did not sever all ties to it, which she did, ceding control to a lay board of directors. In addition, select EWTN programs can be viewed as a video on demand option as well as a live feed of EWTN Radio is available.[18]. Pada tahun 2015, program-programnya mencapai lebih dari 250 juta rumah di 140 negara dan wilayah. The Eternal Word Television Network, more commonly known by its initialism EWTN, is an American television network which presents around-the-clock Catholic-themed programming. This effort marked a conspicuously conservative shift in its overall orientation, with programs on topics of social reform and justice gradually eliminated and replaced by programs on doctrine and programs of dialogue. Your email address will not be published. DavidOaks (talk) 22:38, 1 May 2009 (UTC). DavidOaks (talk) 14:24, 11 December 2008 (UTC), -The question is clearly put-EWTN and SIGNIS/Official Rom. As is, it lacks context, making claims which sound bizarre whether you're a defender or detractor of EWTN. During the 1970s, she was an in-demand lecturer and produced educational pamphlets and audio and video tapes. "Widely abandoned" is a weasel word, and as such, should not be used (WP:WEASEL). [11] Jaringan tersebut mempertahankan kehadirannya dalam dunia daring melalui situs web utamanya, EWTN.com, dan juga memiliki suatu situs niaga, yakni EWTNReligiousCatalogue.com. [22] Mother Angelica later issued a conditional apology for her comments.

This is clearly an attempt to link EWTN with openly conservative institutions, but it is, I believe, a degree of separation too much. This is a fine but vague line, but it seems to me that any more specific criticisms would have to be verifiable to EWTN broadcasts as well, not just the book making the criticisms (unless it itself cites specific broadcasts). This should.

Marl/Louise Zwick, "Pope John Paul II Calls War A Defeat For Humanity: Neoconservative Iraq Just war Theories Rejected", Houston Catholic Worker, July-August, 2003. EWTN also has a presence on satellite[6] and shortwave radio. Notable guests have included Robert Rector of the Heritage Foundation, author and activist George Weigel, political commentator Laura Ingraham, conservative political commentator Pat Buchanan, and the late columnist and commentator Robert Novak, a Jewish convert to Catholicism. Ghare Baire Critical Analysis, Zootopia Try Everything Lyrics, Chris Shiflett Me First And The Gimme Gimmes, Example Of Surplus Value, Where Was The Satan Bug Filmed, Still Not A Player Piano, Where Are 44 Pro Gloves Made, Therakos History, Legend 1985 Hulu, An Old Fashioned Christmas Full Movie, Ipad Pro 11 Inch 2020 Case, Happiness Is Quotes, Lord Nelson Statue, Kagemusha Full Movie English Subtitles, Stiff: The Curious Lives Of Human Cadavers Quotes, Ted-ed Earth School, Giratina Pokémon Go, Pathfinder Kingmaker Class Tier List, Roses Singer, Rose Water For Cooking Whole Foods, Civil Service Football Tournament, Poetry Magazine Submissions, Gangs Of New York Full Movie - Watch Online, Bedelia Du Maurier, Once Upon A Time Soundtrack, Philipp Plein Net Worth, Birdsong Picture Book, Drew Henson Broadcasting, Examples Of Poetry, Is Religion The Problem, Michael Kopsa Net Worth, Triceratops Size, Maryse Mizanin Net Worth 2020, Jesus' Son Streaming, The Hound Actor Height, Six Samurai Deck 2019, Brian Wagner Bd, Raaz - The Mystery Continues Songs, Adriano Giannini Wife, Walt Disney Animation Studios Logo, Sylver - Lay All Your Love On Me, Heavy Traffic Jam, Toolbox Killers Audio Recording, Silence Full Movie 2020, Winter Was Warm, Road Bikes Cheap, Ontario Average Temperature By Month, Leonard Roberts Instagram, Amy From Booksmart, Sextet Nmr Abbreviation, Nondumiso Tembe On Generations, 13 Inch Softball Glove, Rainbow Meaning In The Bible, Cause For Alarm Book, Dragon St George, Louis Vuitton Uk, Manhunt: Unabomber Wiki, Cis Corman Wikipedia, David Cronenberg Son, Carlos Gallardo Desperado, Ol Man Treestands, Combat Unit, Frenchman's Creek Cornwall, Kendra Duggar Siblings, " />

Program-program aslinya secara bertahap diproduksi sendiri.

[2] Repeats now air as either the Best of Mother Angelica Live or Mother Angelica Live Classics. [5] Repeats now air as either the Best of Mother Angelica Live or Mother Angelica Live Classics. And I hope everybody else's in that diocese is zero". Wikipedia is a collection of references. Mother Angelica was angered that a woman was playing Jesus.
[4] Acara-acara tersebut sekarang disiarkan ulang dengan judul Best of Mother Angelica Live atau Mother Angelica Live Classics. Materials published by such fail most of Wikipedia's verifiability guidelines. I hope so since as you mentioned the person referenced does create an air of uncertainty, that's for sure (pardon the double entendre)... Greg Palast, Armed Madhouse, Dutton, 2006. I believe this fails the three WP policies I referenced above. "Saya berjalan masuk, dan itu hanyalah sebuah studio kecil, dan saya ingat ketika berdiri di ambang pintu dan berpikir, 'Tidak butuh banyak untuk menjangkau massa'. I believe the comments by Sungenis should be removed altogether. In 1997, Mother Angelica publicly criticized Cardinal Roger Mahony, then Archbishop of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles, for his pastoral letter on the Eucharist, "Gather Faithfully Together: A Guide for Sunday Mass", which she perceived as lacking emphasis on transubstantiation:[23] "I'm afraid my obedience in that diocese would be absolutely zero. The program is conservative in its political orientation and generally conservative in its religious orientation. Rather, he does have an established reputation for conflict with ecclesiastical authorities. Or in the words of WP:FRINGE: "All significant views should be represented fairly and without bias, in proportion to their prominence... Coverage on Wikipedia should not make a subject appear more notable than it actually is." From then until her death on Easter Sunday of 2016, she led a cloistered life at the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament in Hanceville, Alabama. In 1996, the Ident was slightly redesigned in gold with a 4-color background of Gold, White, Purple and Green. EWTN dapat juga dilihat melalui satelit[5] dan gelombang pendek. Gentgeen (talk) 13:16, 31 January 2008 (UTC), A reasonable editor will note the instances of editorializing. A majority of the network's funding is from viewer donations about which it advertises 100% viewer supported, which keeps it from advertising secular or non-Catholic programming.

In 1962 she established Our Lady of the Angels monastery. EWTN's logo has incorporated a globe outline in some form since the network's launch in 1981 to suggest the network's hope of a worldwide reach, usually with an outline of the dome of St. Peter's Basilica within a profile of a satellite dish inside of it. This marked a distinctive conservative shift in the network's overall orientation, with programs featuring topics on social reform and justice gradually being phased out and replaced with general doctrinal teaching and discussion programs. Korossyl (talk) 20:12, 20 December 2008 (UTC), Whatever is the supposed significance of EWTN's membership of SIGNIS should perhaps be clearer in view of the news of the hosting of events promoting sexual license, cross-dressing and homosexual ideologies by three United States Jesuit universities, all three of which are members of the Vatican-approved ICFU. The deleted text appears below; let's seek consensus for inclusion, exclusion or editing. This would not be significant, were it not for the fact that he is here criticizing a Catholic organization for being un-Catholic. [26] Although the decree did not specifically name EWTN, supporters and critics generally agreed that the decree, which applied to "... any Mass that is or will be televised for broadcast or videotaped for public dissemination", was authored specifically to target EWTN. Lastly, while I don't mean to question 205.188.117.74's integrity, "Don't vote Democrat" seems an unlikely statement to be made, and the assertion that it was made would indeed require a proper citation. On first glance, this statement makes it seem that the Our Lady of the Angels Monastery has cut all ties with the Catholic Church - again, not true! He is the news director and lead anchor of EWTN News, the news division of the Eternal Word Television Network.He is creator and host of the news program The World Over Live and author of … No?

EWTN eventually increased its broadcast schedule to six hours per day and then to eight hours per day by 1986. That final paragraph is a very damaging (a/k/a slanderous) statement, since, that is the very last paragraph of the page itself, and as the old saying goes, people usually only remember the very first and last thing a person says (or writes, in this case) about them. LIVE NEWS. Penghargaan ini diberikan kepada Bunda Angelica dan jajaran pimpinan EWTN sebagai suatu ungkapan rasa syukur atas pelayanan mereka kepada Gereja. After she gave an interview on then-Christian station WCFC (Channel 38) in Chicago, she decided she wanted her own network. The show is produced by Rodney Harris and Anna Laudiero. Other portions of the "Confrontations" section are also untrue, as follows: "...As a result, the Holy See appointed an apostolic visitor to examine the situation of Mother Angelica's monastery. Moreover, I've seen plenty of Masses on EWTN, and while many women. From 1992 on, the Latin portions of the Mass included the Gloria, introduction of the Gospel readings, the Sanctus, and the rest of the mass after the Great Amen, beginning with the Lord's Prayer. I understand that (and appreciate your opinion), but many around the world consider Wikipedia to be an "electronic encyclopedia" -- or fact -- but, since Robert Sungenis is a biased observer (he's an obvious enemy of Mother Angelica), that makes anything he says (within the section) as being subjective in nature, since it goes outside of the boundaries of explaining what EWTN does as a Catholic television network, and instead inserts opinions or references that give the reader a fictionalized version of the organization or it's problems. And I hope everybody else's in that diocese is zero". Grodi is a former Presbyterian minister who converted to the Catholic Faith in 1992.

The question is not as to whether the criticism is verifiable, but whether it should be mentioned. She had been a guest on local station WBMG (currently WIAT, Channel 42), and on shows on the Christian Broadcasting Network and the Trinity Broadcasting Network. [9][10], Jaringan EWTN juga berkontribusi dalam penerbitan surat kabar National Catholic Register yang diakuisisi olehnya pada bulan Januari 2011. [28] Mother Angelica decided that the future of the network would be in danger if she did not sever all ties to it, which she did, ceding control to a lay board of directors. In addition, select EWTN programs can be viewed as a video on demand option as well as a live feed of EWTN Radio is available.[18]. Pada tahun 2015, program-programnya mencapai lebih dari 250 juta rumah di 140 negara dan wilayah. The Eternal Word Television Network, more commonly known by its initialism EWTN, is an American television network which presents around-the-clock Catholic-themed programming. This effort marked a conspicuously conservative shift in its overall orientation, with programs on topics of social reform and justice gradually eliminated and replaced by programs on doctrine and programs of dialogue. Your email address will not be published. DavidOaks (talk) 22:38, 1 May 2009 (UTC). DavidOaks (talk) 14:24, 11 December 2008 (UTC), -The question is clearly put-EWTN and SIGNIS/Official Rom. As is, it lacks context, making claims which sound bizarre whether you're a defender or detractor of EWTN. During the 1970s, she was an in-demand lecturer and produced educational pamphlets and audio and video tapes. "Widely abandoned" is a weasel word, and as such, should not be used (WP:WEASEL). [11] Jaringan tersebut mempertahankan kehadirannya dalam dunia daring melalui situs web utamanya, EWTN.com, dan juga memiliki suatu situs niaga, yakni EWTNReligiousCatalogue.com. [22] Mother Angelica later issued a conditional apology for her comments.

This is clearly an attempt to link EWTN with openly conservative institutions, but it is, I believe, a degree of separation too much. This is a fine but vague line, but it seems to me that any more specific criticisms would have to be verifiable to EWTN broadcasts as well, not just the book making the criticisms (unless it itself cites specific broadcasts). This should.

Marl/Louise Zwick, "Pope John Paul II Calls War A Defeat For Humanity: Neoconservative Iraq Just war Theories Rejected", Houston Catholic Worker, July-August, 2003. EWTN also has a presence on satellite[6] and shortwave radio. Notable guests have included Robert Rector of the Heritage Foundation, author and activist George Weigel, political commentator Laura Ingraham, conservative political commentator Pat Buchanan, and the late columnist and commentator Robert Novak, a Jewish convert to Catholicism.

Ghare Baire Critical Analysis, Zootopia Try Everything Lyrics, Chris Shiflett Me First And The Gimme Gimmes, Example Of Surplus Value, Where Was The Satan Bug Filmed, Still Not A Player Piano, Where Are 44 Pro Gloves Made, Therakos History, Legend 1985 Hulu, An Old Fashioned Christmas Full Movie, Ipad Pro 11 Inch 2020 Case, Happiness Is Quotes, Lord Nelson Statue, Kagemusha Full Movie English Subtitles, Stiff: The Curious Lives Of Human Cadavers Quotes, Ted-ed Earth School, Giratina Pokémon Go, Pathfinder Kingmaker Class Tier List, Roses Singer, Rose Water For Cooking Whole Foods, Civil Service Football Tournament, Poetry Magazine Submissions, Gangs Of New York Full Movie - Watch Online, Bedelia Du Maurier, Once Upon A Time Soundtrack, Philipp Plein Net Worth, Birdsong Picture Book, Drew Henson Broadcasting, Examples Of Poetry, Is Religion The Problem, Michael Kopsa Net Worth, Triceratops Size, Maryse Mizanin Net Worth 2020, Jesus' Son Streaming, The Hound Actor Height, Six Samurai Deck 2019, Brian Wagner Bd, Raaz - The Mystery Continues Songs, Adriano Giannini Wife, Walt Disney Animation Studios Logo, Sylver - Lay All Your Love On Me, Heavy Traffic Jam, Toolbox Killers Audio Recording, Silence Full Movie 2020, Winter Was Warm, Road Bikes Cheap, Ontario Average Temperature By Month, Leonard Roberts Instagram, Amy From Booksmart, Sextet Nmr Abbreviation, Nondumiso Tembe On Generations, 13 Inch Softball Glove, Rainbow Meaning In The Bible, Cause For Alarm Book, Dragon St George, Louis Vuitton Uk, Manhunt: Unabomber Wiki, Cis Corman Wikipedia, David Cronenberg Son, Carlos Gallardo Desperado, Ol Man Treestands, Combat Unit, Frenchman's Creek Cornwall, Kendra Duggar Siblings,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.