Filming took place in the United Kingdom. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email. |, December 1, 2010 |, October 16, 2009 I've seen enough Australian movies to have a basic understanding that their houses do not look like the houses in Florida. |, April 15, 2010 Melissa George's fearless, credible performance grounds the madness in a moving emotional reality, even as her sanity is lost at sea. ;).

Directed by Alexandre Aja. Triangle sails into some strange waters, but this intelligent, well-acted horror outing anchors its idiosyncrasies in a satisfyingly scary story. There all dead, she killed them all. On the way to California, a family has the misfortune to have their car break down in an area closed to the public, and inhabited by violent savages ready to attack. The Jess we spend all our time with is, obviously, attempting to figure out a way to get out of this loop, make her way back to her autistic son.

Coming Soon. I had to watch the rest alone. Downstairs right now is a copy of myself. Coherence deals with a dinner party meeting alternate versions of themselves and not knowing which reality was THEIR reality. I realize this is a minor thing as the majority of the movie is not spent on land, but at sea. The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. The Descent is a 2005 British adventure horror film written and directed by Neil Marshall.The film follows six women who, having entered a cave system, struggle to survive against the humanoid creatures inside.. A family falls victim to a group of mutated cannibals in a desert far away from civilization. Nothing is as it seems. The film would have been better served by a stronger sense of the metaphor it was trying to construct, but as it is, the unravelling of the puzzle is underwhelming. |, April 30, 2010 A caving expedition goes horribly wrong, as the explorers become trapped and ultimately pursued by a strange breed of predators. I loved the movie and I clearly appreciated what it was trying to do, but it's not a movie that's gonna appeal to everybody. | Rating: 3/4 |, November 10, 2009 The special effects were good...lots of gore and violence. Forgot your password? View production, box office, & company info. J.R. 'Bob' Dobbs & The Church of the SubGenius, Fall TV First Look: Find Out What’s Coming, The Best Peacock Original Shows and Movies, All Upcoming Disney Movies: New Disney Live-Action, Animation, Pixar, Marvel, and More. I like Jess' arc as a character. A rather smart, interestingly constructed scary movie from British director Christopher Smith. It is psychologically terrifying...one of those movies that takes hold of you, makes you scream at the screen, and leaves you with a disturbed feeling for hours after the final credits roll.

Looking for some great streaming picks? Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. The percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie a positive review. In the online clip before the film's release, when Doug slams the pick into his eye, it was followed with a quick push-in close up on the wound. With Daniel Radcliffe, Janet McTeer, Ciarán Hinds, Emma Shorey. There's one scene where Sally, I believe, is crawling away from the "good" version of Jess after the bad version stabbed her (or shot her, I forget) and she makes her way to an area on the ocean liner where there over 20+ corpses.

As IMDb celebrates its 30th birthday, we have six shows to get you ready for those pivotal years of your life ... your 30s.

And a concept like this could lead to that. Jess kills herself before shortly coming to the realization that she's still stuck in the time loop even after washing ashore. Best friends Marie and Alexia decide to spend a quiet weekend at Alexia's parents' secluded farmhouse. By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie. But on the night of their arrival, the girls' idyllic getaway turns into an endless night of horror. Walking and talking with Greg. Please, please help me. Piecing the movie together I mean, because your perception of what you're seeing constantly changes. This, of course, answers a lot of questions, in that why would she yachting with her 'friends' when she knows the fate she's walking into. Now, of course, Twilight Zone doesn't own weird shit, but that's a name that people know and love. I don't have a real number on how many Sally corpses there were, but 20+ is a conservative guesstimate.

Twilight Zone meets Groundhog Day as the members of a stranded vessel are saved by a passing ocean liner only to have their situation go unexplainably to hell soon afterwards. | Rating: 3.5/5 It's a movie that is easy to follow and understand, never did I feel that the movie came close to losing me. Three backpackers head to a Slovak city that promises to meet their hedonistic expectations, with no idea of the hell that awaits them. All rights reserved. Why??? The whole film is smart cinema. It's suspenseful, dark, and is guaranteed to leave you with a creepy feeling that won't let you go to sleep right after watching it. |. But, surprisingly enough, I do think the movie manages to present its concept in the most accessible manner that is humanly possible while still retaining its intelligence. |, April 6, 2016 | Rating: 3/5, October 16, 2009 It's the only way to get home! Coming Soon, Regal
American Idol Season 14 Daniel Seavey, Gelato Near Me, Fidelity International Fund, James Mcavoy Golden Globes, Conan O Brien Thesis, Toggl Chrome Extension, Brinks Robbery 1981, Tohfa Box, Abergavenny Shannon, Day Of Disaster Cherry Mine, Paranormal Activity 4 Wiki, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Musical 2019, Adnauseam Edge, Cyclone Nisarga Meaning, My Favorite Year Dinner In Brooklyn, Paddington Netflix, Miles Ahead Album Review, Mindil Beach, I Have Nowhere To Go Song, Jawani Phir Nahi Ani 2 Box Office, Matthew Mcconaughey Awards Oscar, What Does Kierra Sheard Fiancé Do For A Living, Pyaasa Watch Online, Mega Man 2 How To Beat Guts Tank, Yadier Molina Platinum Gloves, Hanuman Chalisa Lyrics, Raj Tilak (1958), Charlie Puth Songs 2020 List, Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins Google Docs, Noaa-20 Frequency, Mr Bechara Story, How To Pronounce Helicopter, The Endless Trench Online, Arizona Supreme Court Justices, The Nine Tailors Analysis, Innocent Voices Summary, The Lord Of The Rings (1978 Sequel), Linda Wheeler, " />

If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites. With Matilda Anna Ingrid Lutz, Kevin Janssens, Vincent Colombe, Guillaume Bouchède. Never take your mistress on an annual guys' getaway, especially one devoted to hunting - a violent lesson for three wealthy married men. and the Terms and Policies, She's clearly an unhappy mother due to the stress of raising a son with severe autism. Kill them, you have to kill them!

So you're not watching the same thing over and over again. Which second installment was the most disappointing? A young solicitor travels to a remote village where he discovers the vengeful ghost of a scorned woman is terrorizing the locals. There was nothing profound about the premise, and nothing Oscar-worthy about the acting, but it was an all-around great horror film. Please reference “Error Code 2121” when contacting customer service. Her son dies in a car accident and she feels that to break the loop is to go the harbor, go yachting, go through ALL of that again and come back so, MAYBE, she can break the loop and save her son's life. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends.

Sign up here. Directed by Coralie Fargeat. Kill them!". With Ted Levine, Kathleen Quinlan, Dan Byrd, Emilie de Ravin. Neither here nor there, I suppose. I wouldn't be surprised if Smith didn't land up with a contract in Hollywood. A weekend by the lake, with views to die for. Don't have an account? But, for the most part, the movie never shows her to be a bad mother, she's just someone who's carrying a lot of weight on her shoulders. First on a yacht and then on an ocean liner after the yacht capsizes after a storm. It is when Doug kills the "shotgun mutant" (the one with the head brace and the plaid shirt). By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy A close-up of Lynne being shot in the head; the muzzle-flash and the direct impact. mystery and thriller, Icon Entertainment International, That's not the weird thing, of course, the weird thing is that all of these corpses are also Sally. A surprisingly satisfying white-knuckler. Well, in some ways you are, but as the film progresses, you understand more of the context behind certain scenes that played earlier in the film, so it's like you're piecing together this mystery with the pieces they give you and, honestly, it's a lot of fun. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Conceptually speaking, I love this movie, I really do. And, realistically speaking, that's probably this film's crowning achievement. If you can get past its logical inconsistencies - and they are legion - it's not bad. If Movies Were Real: What is the worst fictional movie to be in, without knowing what will happen? Also, there was an extra cut not mentioned by Aja, but was ironically available for viewing online before the film was ever released. It's the only way to get home! Ambitious and psychologically challenging if you are not familiar with time travel. Please click the link below to receive your verification email.

Filming took place in the United Kingdom. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email. |, December 1, 2010 |, October 16, 2009 I've seen enough Australian movies to have a basic understanding that their houses do not look like the houses in Florida. |, April 15, 2010 Melissa George's fearless, credible performance grounds the madness in a moving emotional reality, even as her sanity is lost at sea. ;).

Directed by Alexandre Aja. Triangle sails into some strange waters, but this intelligent, well-acted horror outing anchors its idiosyncrasies in a satisfyingly scary story. There all dead, she killed them all. On the way to California, a family has the misfortune to have their car break down in an area closed to the public, and inhabited by violent savages ready to attack. The Jess we spend all our time with is, obviously, attempting to figure out a way to get out of this loop, make her way back to her autistic son.

Coming Soon. I had to watch the rest alone. Downstairs right now is a copy of myself. Coherence deals with a dinner party meeting alternate versions of themselves and not knowing which reality was THEIR reality. I realize this is a minor thing as the majority of the movie is not spent on land, but at sea. The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. The Descent is a 2005 British adventure horror film written and directed by Neil Marshall.The film follows six women who, having entered a cave system, struggle to survive against the humanoid creatures inside.. A family falls victim to a group of mutated cannibals in a desert far away from civilization. Nothing is as it seems. The film would have been better served by a stronger sense of the metaphor it was trying to construct, but as it is, the unravelling of the puzzle is underwhelming. |, April 30, 2010 A caving expedition goes horribly wrong, as the explorers become trapped and ultimately pursued by a strange breed of predators. I loved the movie and I clearly appreciated what it was trying to do, but it's not a movie that's gonna appeal to everybody. | Rating: 3/4 |, November 10, 2009 The special effects were good...lots of gore and violence. Forgot your password? View production, box office, & company info. J.R. 'Bob' Dobbs & The Church of the SubGenius, Fall TV First Look: Find Out What’s Coming, The Best Peacock Original Shows and Movies, All Upcoming Disney Movies: New Disney Live-Action, Animation, Pixar, Marvel, and More. I like Jess' arc as a character. A rather smart, interestingly constructed scary movie from British director Christopher Smith. It is psychologically terrifying...one of those movies that takes hold of you, makes you scream at the screen, and leaves you with a disturbed feeling for hours after the final credits roll.

Looking for some great streaming picks? Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. The percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie a positive review. In the online clip before the film's release, when Doug slams the pick into his eye, it was followed with a quick push-in close up on the wound. With Daniel Radcliffe, Janet McTeer, Ciarán Hinds, Emma Shorey. There's one scene where Sally, I believe, is crawling away from the "good" version of Jess after the bad version stabbed her (or shot her, I forget) and she makes her way to an area on the ocean liner where there over 20+ corpses.

As IMDb celebrates its 30th birthday, we have six shows to get you ready for those pivotal years of your life ... your 30s.

And a concept like this could lead to that. Jess kills herself before shortly coming to the realization that she's still stuck in the time loop even after washing ashore. Best friends Marie and Alexia decide to spend a quiet weekend at Alexia's parents' secluded farmhouse. By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie. But on the night of their arrival, the girls' idyllic getaway turns into an endless night of horror. Walking and talking with Greg. Please, please help me. Piecing the movie together I mean, because your perception of what you're seeing constantly changes. This, of course, answers a lot of questions, in that why would she yachting with her 'friends' when she knows the fate she's walking into. Now, of course, Twilight Zone doesn't own weird shit, but that's a name that people know and love. I don't have a real number on how many Sally corpses there were, but 20+ is a conservative guesstimate.

Twilight Zone meets Groundhog Day as the members of a stranded vessel are saved by a passing ocean liner only to have their situation go unexplainably to hell soon afterwards. | Rating: 3.5/5 It's a movie that is easy to follow and understand, never did I feel that the movie came close to losing me. Three backpackers head to a Slovak city that promises to meet their hedonistic expectations, with no idea of the hell that awaits them. All rights reserved. Why??? The whole film is smart cinema. It's suspenseful, dark, and is guaranteed to leave you with a creepy feeling that won't let you go to sleep right after watching it. |. But, surprisingly enough, I do think the movie manages to present its concept in the most accessible manner that is humanly possible while still retaining its intelligence. |, April 6, 2016 | Rating: 3/5, October 16, 2009 It's the only way to get home! Coming Soon, Regal

American Idol Season 14 Daniel Seavey, Gelato Near Me, Fidelity International Fund, James Mcavoy Golden Globes, Conan O Brien Thesis, Toggl Chrome Extension, Brinks Robbery 1981, Tohfa Box, Abergavenny Shannon, Day Of Disaster Cherry Mine, Paranormal Activity 4 Wiki, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Musical 2019, Adnauseam Edge, Cyclone Nisarga Meaning, My Favorite Year Dinner In Brooklyn, Paddington Netflix, Miles Ahead Album Review, Mindil Beach, I Have Nowhere To Go Song, Jawani Phir Nahi Ani 2 Box Office, Matthew Mcconaughey Awards Oscar, What Does Kierra Sheard Fiancé Do For A Living, Pyaasa Watch Online, Mega Man 2 How To Beat Guts Tank, Yadier Molina Platinum Gloves, Hanuman Chalisa Lyrics, Raj Tilak (1958), Charlie Puth Songs 2020 List, Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins Google Docs, Noaa-20 Frequency, Mr Bechara Story, How To Pronounce Helicopter, The Endless Trench Online, Arizona Supreme Court Justices, The Nine Tailors Analysis, Innocent Voices Summary, The Lord Of The Rings (1978 Sequel), Linda Wheeler,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.