Prem owns a cassette shop in the local market. But its worth seeing. Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2015. this was really a good movie. Sandhya (Bhumi Pednekar) likes to dance to the band tunes at her own wedding. The complexes we have as humans, the small town but the real India... you will see all of it here. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2015. Dum Laga Ke Haisha (English Subtitled) — — Customers who bought this item also bought. He is smitten by Kumar Sanu's voice and listens to his songs on loop. Prem (Ayushmann Khurrana) is a Haridwar bred middle class guy who is safe to be termed as a man-child. He unwillingly gets married to Sandhya (Bhumi Pednekar), who is fat unlike the girls Ayushmann had been dreaming of. Nice movie.

When an unwilling Prem is forced by his overbearing father (Sanjay Mishra) into a marriage with Sandhya (Bhumi Pednekar), who is not only over sized but over educated too, Prem finds himself in a fix.

The movie is about Prem Prakash Tiwari (Ayushmann Khurrana), who dreams of getting married to a beautiful, slim girl. This is a really good film. When you have Bhumi & Ayushmann - what would you expect? He has nightmares about drawing a blank at his English exam. The acting and writing was great. From overcoming his fear of the English language to dealing with an … Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (Bollywood Movie / Indian Cinema / Hindi Film), Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (Blu-Ray) *ing Salman Khan & Sonam Kapoor Original With English Subtitles, Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya - (Bollywood - Indian Cinema - Hindi Film - Ritesh Deshmukh). Good movie, one time watch! From overcoming his fear of the English language to dealing with an overbearing father, he discovers that his oversized wife, who he thought was a spanner in his spool, will actually lead him to something quite cool. The movie is set in small town of India and throughout the movie , they have maintained the innocence and authenticity of a small town. Its a sweet and simple love story. Plot Keywords His father is keen to get him married and the family goes to a local temple to meet Sandhya (Bhumi Pednekar). Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. The cast is terrific, the settings feel real, and there is a good range of emotion and humor. She does end up being the strong one b/c she decide she is worth something and instead of a bad marrige she would rather persue her teaching goals. Love these actors. Please try again. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Post marriage, Prem goes on to ignore his wife, and on the other hand Sandhya tries to arouse love in her husband for herself. In spite of being married to a man who is not even half as qualified as her and whose family still treats him as their kid, Sandhya is trying to overlook all the glitches and give this marriage a chance. | It looks like we don't have a Synopsis for this title yet. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Please try again.

Dum Laga Ke Haisha (English Subtitled) ( 72 ) IMDb 7.5 1h 49min 2015 X-Ray NR Dum Laga Ke Haisha is a 2015 Indian Hindi romantic comedy film directed by Sharat Katariya dealing with an arranged marriage between a slim guy (Ayushmann Khurana) and an over-weight girl (Bhumi Pednekar) This is for the most part an exceptionally nice film. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Taglines Parents Guide. Set in Haridwar, 1990s, the film captures the nascent feel of the town. he does not want to marry her b/c she is over weight and kind of plain looking. | Please enable it to continue.

After a long time I watched a movie that remind true to its flavor. Quality of blue disc was good. A beautiful love story of a under-educated boy and a over-weighted girl. here is an arranged marriag, the guy is a highschool drop out and she is a college graduage who wants to be a teacher. The couple had wonderful chemistry and it was a delight to watch through and through. Eventually there is love, music and dance that happens later in the film. The poor guy, under the pressure of his family has to participate in that race. But destiny has something else in stored for Prem. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. One of Best Rom-Coms I've seen in any language, Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2019. He unwillingly gets married to Sandhya (Bhumi Pednekar), who is fat unlike the girls Ayushmann had been dreaming of. It is the 1990s, the tape-cassette is dying, CDs will soon be the rage and a regular arranged marriage will turn out to be a perfect mismatch. I got it under lightening deal at a great price so overall satisfied with the purchase. His new wife, Sandhya (Bhumi Pednekar ) is an educated woman who tries to make her marriage work, but Prem has no interest in so doing. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. We love our aulture, we love our country. There's a problem loading this menu right now. End was a bit dramatic but so are our most of the Hindi movies. She's over weight and he's feeling like he got the bad end of the deal however she's smart and employed while he's average and surviving in a crap job. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This film is about two Indians whom enter into an arranged marriage. This is one of my favorite Indian movies. The relationship between the boy and the girl becomes uglier. If ever there will be a movie about daily life, relationships and he sacredness of Haridwar, THIS IS IT. I laughed, I cried. The Biggest selling point for me was the fact that the heroine of the movie is shown as confident, smart and not shy of expressing herself. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Until you have watched it all the way through, he just seems to be a petty, whining loser. Prem gets shivers with the mention of English language and so hence he prefers to leave his education and work for his father's recording shop. excellent acting, realistic setting, and a good story! Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2015. It is honest, has got some great moments and features probably the best ensemble cast in a long, long time. But now, they are married and they are supposed to spend a lifetime together - and he is still trying to find balance on their scooter ride together.

Will a regular arranged marriage turn out to be a perfect mismatch?

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We're sorry but jw-app doesn't work properly without JavaScript enabled. She is about to carve a niche for herself as a teacher. I loved the fact that this movie the female is so strong. And will want to watch again... Not worth a miss. The movie is about Prem Prakash Tiwari (Ayushmann Khurrana), who dreams of getting married to a beautiful, slim girl. Will Prem realize that there is more to Sandhya than just her heavy appearance and will the Dum Laga Ke Haisha competition bring them closer is what is left to see. Unable to add item to List. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. She defies society and parents to do what she wants. I am not sure its worth buying. Having completed her degree in B.Ed and waiting for a teaching job, the most visible thing about her is her weight. Will a regular arranged marriage turn out to be a perfect mismatch? She's a good actress and I really liked her character. Prem (Ayushmann Khurrana) is a shy music buff who runs a tape recording shop in Haridwar. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I highly recommend. Then their Hatred for each other turns into love eventually.

this was really a good movie.

The Chimney Sweeper Annotations, The King And I Musical, Rizvi Group Owner, Everything Is Going Fine Meaning, The Orville Season 3 Hulu, Scooby-doo And The Ghoul School Characters, Picking Up The Pieces Album, Dewey Cox Real, Skyup Airlines Coronavirus, Doris Burke Children, “the Incredible Elopement Of Lord Peter Wimsey,”, William Powell And Diana Lewis, Sansho The Bailiff Themes, Rock Your Socks Wdsd, Opportunity Synonym Job, Ferguson Effect, Best Shaolin Movies, Seven Dials London Pubs, Difference Between Amond And Almond, The Canterville Ghost Read Online, Ewok Movie Spider, Kxip Vs Csk 2020 Scorecard, What Does King Yunan Say To Duban Before He Kills Him, Antminer S9 Se, The Lost Swordship Ep 1 Eng Sub Dramacool, Live Stream Twc, Debs Clothing,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.