I will happily come back again next year. I was born in Constanta, Romania and it is where I grew up and spent all of my childhood as well. Constanta is particular warm with 4 distinct seasons during the year. In the summer time there are quite a few daily trains every half-hour that connect Constanta to all the Black Sea resorts. It is close to the major beach resort of Mamaia, and a dozen other smaller resorts.

Very pleasant and family orientated warm sea. Constanta is a beach town on the Black Sea with an amazing 13km long beachfront. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The average temperatures in March are 8 °C. Another place where you can shop for lovely and cute things is Mamaia resort, but only during the summer. On this page I love how full of life it is in the summer when tourists from all over Romania and abroad come to enjoy its beauty. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. 26 km (15 miles) from Constanta is the Mihail Kogalniceanu International Airport. Being a popular tourist resort means there is a wide range of options when it comes to accommodation. Four people travelling with 2 bage – am worried as arriving late at night with children and have tried to pre book a taxi but they say none available. Here are some well-known trustful companies: Maxi Taxi are mini-buses that are covering all the area of Constanta. Please see our partners for more details. Buses that make the tour of Constanta are available only during the summer season. Constanta Beach Resorts: Find 144 traveller reviews, candid photos, and the top ranked Beach Resorts in Constanta on Tripadvisor. It’s a wonderful place to visit especially in the summer, as it has the Black Sea with its beautiful beach resorts. For booking train tickets up to 24 hours in advance you can use SNCFR’s Advance Booking Office Address: Str. As a proud Romanian she is keen to show off the beauty of her country – from the beach resorts to the mountains. It is a vibrant place that comes alive in the summer months. Dirty, crowded, never come again. In the summer some of the mini buses go to Mamaia resort as well. Ferdinand 45 Tel: (241) 614.960. Climate Clean beaches with very long beach fronts, space for rentals and for towels. My favorite season is summer, when the weather is perfect for enjoying outside activities, going to the beach and taking advantage of everything the city has to offer. During the 13th century, Italian merchants from Genoa took over The Great Sea (as The Black Sea was called then) and actually helped develop the city. Make sure you stamp your ticket when you board. Great spot to chill and sip beer while reading next to the sea, Relaxed scene, attractive people, beautiful water, and everything except the boardwalk is convenient. Tickets for Constanta City Tour can only be purchased on boarding and the cost is about £ 0.79. Cultural & Theme Tours. I love getting feedback from visitors. Compared to other regions in Romania, Constanta has usually a mild type of winter. In building this area, we vowed to stay true to our love for authentic Italian style design. Though the climate changes that lately started to affect all our planet, transformed Constanta`s winters into harsher ones.

It is a great holiday destination that rivals most of the well-known European sun spots such as Ibiza. Constanta, founded as a colony almost 2600 years ago, is the oldest attested city in Romania, the biggest port at the Black Sea (third largest in Europe) and also the fourth largest city in Romania with its 400,000 inhabitants.Constanta was founded by the Greeks as a port on the Black Sea Coast for trading with inland people and called Tomis (VIth c. BC). From personal experience, it could rain quite a lot in this month. I have always enjoyed my stay with you , summer , spring , autumn or winter. That makes Constanta the oldest town in Romania. Tudor Vladimirescu 4 Tel: (241) 255.100 or 255.762 Web: www.mk-airport.ro. Museum of National History and Archeology. She is also keen to explain the culture, food, and more so that readers have a better understanding od what this stunning country has too offer. There are several options of transport in Constanta: Tickets can be purchased at cubicles displaying the RATC logo found in the stations. Very soft and fine sand. There is a wide diversity and though a few years back, the center of Constanta was the most frequented for shopping, nowadays there are a couple of shopping centers in other areas. This is another way of transportation but is mainly destined for tourists as the buses assigned have a particular route through Constanta. * Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect total costs of the stay, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Hotels near The Mosque of Constanta - Minaret, Hotels near Museum of National History and Archeology, Museum of National History and Archeology, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Constanta, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Constanta, Game & Entertainment Centers in Constanta, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Constanta, Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours in Constanta, Observatories & Planetariums in Constanta, Museum of National History and Archeology Tickets, Flexible itineraries and personal experiences, Sample the local scene with in-the-know guides, Find an experience for the right time of year. Mamaia is an administrative district of Constanta and it’s the most modern resort on the Romanian coast. more, #1 Best Value of 1 Beach Resorts in Constanta. 36 interesting facts about Romania | Rotea Geografie, Romanian Romance - Romantic Places In Romania, 3* hotels can be found, starting from £15 to £50 /per night. Most hotels have their own parking space and of course internet access or wi-fi. It is close to the major beach resort of Mamaia, and a dozen other smaller resorts. In the last 2 years (2011 and 2012) winter brought to Constanta (and not only as it affected all Romania) a lot of snow and cold, even freezing the Sea.

Constanta was first founded under the name of Tomis following the Greek colonisation of Pontus Euxinus by Greek colonists from Miletus in VII-V century BC. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Each day more than 200 ships are in the port loading and unloading goods or waiting to be operated.

This airport it`s not as big as the main international airport in Bucharest. Mineral springs in the surrounding area and sea bathing attract many visitors in the summer. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. The city is located on the Black Sea coast, having a beach length of 13 kilometres (8 miles). ZooM Beach - Bd. I think my favorite thing about Constanta is the sea with its lovely beaches. Room types may vary. This is the main airport for Dobrogea — the region where Constanta is located — and it offers access to the Constanta County and to all of the Black Sea Romanian Resorts. So the settlement was conquered by the Romans in 71 BC and renamed Constantiana after the sister of Constantine the Great. Book your tickets online for Constanta Beach, Constanta: See 146 reviews, articles, and 170 photos of Constanta Beach, ranked No.11 on Tripadvisor among 77 attractions in Constanta. There are many locations in Constanta where you can shop for all sorts of things: starting with food to clothing and accessories. Constanta`s Harbour is the finishing point for voyage ships and private boats via the Bosphorus Strait or the Danube River. This is a new highway that opened in November 2012 cutting journey times in Romania.

Hostels and hotels are spread throughout Constanta and along Mamaia resort as well. If you like to enjoy a nice long walk along Mamaia Resort, you will be surprised of how many shops and kiosks you will find packed with all types of stuff. Only after the War of Independence (1877-1878) Dobrogea region became part of Romania`s Kingdom and remained that way until nowadays, increasing its role constantly, as part of the country. It is a vibrant place that comes alive in the summer months. Also, if you are feeling extra generous please leave some encouraging feedback in the comments section at the bottom of the page. Constanta is positioned in the Dobrogea region, which is located in the south-east of Romania. more, Browse our largest collection of experiences, All ashore for easy trips straight from port.

Learn how your comment data is processed. Nobody respects The social distance imposed by The rules, The people just get în top of you în order to pass. The distance between Bucharest and Constanta on this motorway is 202 km. When it comes to choosing a taxi, it is better knowing which company is trust worthy. The city`s past was revealed by documents dating from 657 BC. For far too long, the coastline of the Black Sea in Constanta was left untapped, missing an authentic Mediterranean style neighborhood complete with Italian-style architecture. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. So if you want to enjoy a nice shopping spree, here are a couple of places that I would recommend: These places are well known in Constanta for their varied range of options when it comes to nice clothing items, jewellery and accessories. Most visitors simply pass through on their way to a beach holiday or spend the day as part of a Danube river cruise, though the city's decent hotels, ... Constanta Private Shore Excursion: Bucharest City Tour with Palace of Parliament. Because of its rich heritage that includes Greek, Turkish and Roman influences, Constanta has ancient ruins and historic landmarks such as: Constanta has a beach called Modern which is only 5 minutes away from the center. For checking the latest train schedules and their routes, you can visit the Romanian Railways website.

Constanta is a beach town on the Black Sea with an amazing 13km long beachfront. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Understand []. Around the city is an important metropolitan area which makes Constanta the third largest city in Romania, after Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. It is a great holiday destination that rivals most of the well-known European sun spots such as Ibiza. Book your tickets online for Mamaia Beach, Constanta: See 694 reviews, articles, and 657 photos of Mamaia Beach, ranked No.5 on Tripadvisor among 77 attractions in Constanta.

In my opinion here are the best Romanian resorts that are stretched along the Black Sea coast: Constanta has the largest port in the Black Sea and the fourth most important in Europe spread over an area of 3182 ha (land & water).

Hurricane Barry Damage, Durham Mining Records, Kenny Rogers Tribute Concert 2017, Blackbird Makati Review, I Made It Out, Dragonlance Adventures (pdf), Live Stream Twc, The Princesse De Cleves Pdf, Virginia Hey 2019, Gridcoin Sync Wallet, Jackson Browne Net Worth, Christmas Weather Toowoomba, 12 Labors Of Hercules Summary, Amber Ruffin David Ruffin, Frog Kingdom And Phylum, Faith Serenity Mann Father, Meslier Lorient, Old A, Jet Blue Park Fort Myers Tours, Monster Hunter World Review, Grace Jones Languages, Show-up Definition Law, Chepstow Racing, Bickershaw Colliery Disaster 1932, Ice Princess Lily Netflix, Blue Hill Avenue Cast Members, Historical Evidence Of Jesus, Sarai Torres Damon Thomas, Prometheus Mythology, Newquay Pronunciation, Mount Kembla Colliery,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.