endobj 24 0 obj <> endobj 25 0 obj <>stream Follow on Twitter: @RonWilkins2. Welcome to the Tippecanoe County Democratic Party website! 2605 Yeager RoadWest Lafayette, IN 47906 USAMain Phone: 765-463-1800, All content © copyright WLFI. The winners of those races will be on the general election ballot in November. Holcomb provides Oct. 21 weekly update on COVID-19 fight, ISDH: Tippecanoe County reports 42 new COVID-19 cases. 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, Fellure Foods in Otterbein. Dayton United Methodist Church, 7201 Wesleyan Drive, Dayton. 43 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<6609A9B87231B348AB15DAB646570B56>]/Index[22 34]/Info 21 0 R/Length 97/Prev 95321/Root 23 0 R/Size 56/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream Tippecanoe County will have fewer early voting sites this year, starting May 26. Indiana House District 25: Alex Sabol and Maurice Oakel Fuller, Democrats; Don Lehe*, Republican. Tippecanoe Township Volunteer Fire Department Station 2, 448 W. County Road 650 North, West Lafayette. Noon-7 p.m. today through Friday, Eastside Assembly of God, 6121 E. County Road 50 South, Lafayette. The Democratic primary ticket will also have a contested primary, with four candidates currently filed: Monica Casanova, Brian D. Hall, Susan Schechter, and Angel Valentin. CLICK HERE. LAFAYETTE — Tippecanoe County's typical four weeks of early voting has been abbreviated to just six days, beginning Tuesday and running through noon Monday,  because of the coronavirus emergency. Tippecanoe County 2020 Primary Election Candidate Filings Democratic Candidates Last Name First Name Office Date Filed Precinct Beumel Erica Commissioner Dist 2 2/6/2020 Wabash 20 Casanova Monica County Council at Large 1/21/2020 Fairfield 21 Hall Brian D. County … endstream endobj startxref Evangelical Covenant Church, 3600 S. Ninth St. Wea Ridge Elementary School, 1333 E. County Road 430 South. Indiana Senate District 7: Brian Buchanan*, Ethan Brown and Vernon Budde, Republicans; Tabitha Bartley, Democrat. 22 0 obj <> endobj For candidate profiles and Q&As, go to www.vote411.org and click on “Find What’s on Your Ballot.”.

Venues rather drastically and can be a attractive beach or related region or the banquet hall of a sizable restaurant or similar establishment within your region. Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. This time, he's filing to join the Tippecanoe County Council. Renter or caterer provides all: At least 2,000 ballots were mailed out the final two days before the deadline to apply for a mail-in ballot, Roush said. %%EOF Noon-7 p.m. today through Friday, Northview Church, 2703 Lindberg Road, West Lafayette. Voters must choose either a Democratic or Republican ballot to vote in the June 2 primary. Noon-7 p.m. today through Friday, Northend Community Center, 2000 Elmwood Ave. 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. today through Friday, 8 a.m.-1 p.m.  Saturday, and 8 a.m.-noon Monday, Tippecanoe County Office Building, 20 N. Third St., Lafayette. St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Center, 535 W. State St. Tippecanoe Township Volunteer Fire Department Station 1, 112 North St., Battle Ground. 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, Stockwell United Methodist Church. Disclaimer: All information has been derived from public records that are constantly undergoing change and is not warranted for content or accuracy.This report may not reflect the most current information. In Tippecanoe County, races on the ballot include president of the United States, Indiana governor, U.S. House representatives, state representatives and state senator seats, several county races, including two county commissioners' seats, four judges' seats, county council members and coroner. St. Lawrence Catholic Church social hall, 1916 Meharry St. Lafayette Fire Station No. Right now, three Republicans fill the council's three at-large positions. Tippecanoe County Council, at large (choose three): John Basham*, Jody Hamilton*, Barry Richard, Kevin Underwood*, Shane Weist and Dave Williams, Republicans; Monica Casanova, Brian Hall, Margaret Hass, Susan Schechter, Robbie Tovar and Angel Valentin, Democrats. In the council primary race, Richard would face all three at-large incumbents: Council President Bryan Metzger, Vice President Kevin Underwood, and John Basham. Right now, three Republicans fill the council's three at-large positions. $��V ���n IL��s&���"n��� �dk3H��H$�qK�D`-�U$L�3012,qI#�3��` ��; (Incumbents marked with an asterisk.). They will select candidates from one party. 55 0 obj <>stream
Closings related to the prevention of the COVID-19 can be found on our Closings page.

Contributing: Chris Sikich/Indianapolis Star and Dave Bangert/ Journal & Courier. Oakland Elementary School, 611 N. 21st St. 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, West Point Volunteer Fire Department. As the spread of COVID-19, or as it's more commonly known as the coronavirus continues, this page will serve as your one-stop for the resources you need to stay informed and to keep you and your family safe. h޼�[o9ǿ�yLT�c��*U�HhR���Y���� S)����KR�酇��o��3�c[k� |-I��Mړ�t ���h%I��*�V(2L�C�hR,%�}[�{hn�M�T�ߌe6.���Eq]��M&2��*[캜�t���z:��X���I�Ф�h�uK���BgD������B��M�侨7�z���M�uCΈ�j8�qb�:�*7���KCV�bPur=��e9ߑn���b��KlZidD(����r�X>�]����vq��-��"�v�'>��� ���7{�v~�l�f���PoW岝��"�B����z��H�Z}"/��f��v�i�m��~#��vϗ��"�Nsw�4\�s^��j�X�φ3�}���b�l�����:/�_7�e�ʩ�A�0�o��Q�)�S*w�"�6��U����}�c�j��]w��B:���9)���ј�l�V��]4�%8��K�`Յ���F�*��Gk�>�`#��1v2�p[׵�����l�%���`Z��I���LZ�e�4�VF�9Ǥ�mp��������Y L��Cl9I�x���3��CV{������^/ T��{��k��8�������]p��(���y�o�^�~ �{v�گ�~��7#~y��t�,ȫ�y��c�L��+ V�A|I�AϮ�'T��쨛��v��+˶�3*,��. This time, he's filing to join the Tippecanoe County Council.

West Lafayette (/ ˌ l ɑː f iː ˈ ɛ t, ˌ l æ f-/) is a city in Wabash Township, Tippecanoe County, Indiana, United States, about 65 miles (105 km) northwest of the state capital of Indianapolis and 103 miles (166 km) southeast of Chicago.West Lafayette is directly across the Wabash River from its sister city, Lafayette.As of the 2010 census, its population was 29,596. CURRENT INMATE LISTING: This application provides basic information about inmates currently housed at the Tippecanoe County Jail. h�bbd``b`� Reach Ron Wilkins at 765-420-5231 or at rwilkins@jconline.com. Richard would run as a fourth in the May primary. %PDF-1.5 %���� (765) 607-1582 tippdemchair@gmail.com "I highly suggest they drop off their ballots at the front door," she said, explaining there is a collection box for ballots just inside the door.
Arsenal Ladies Squad 2020, Ballerina Shoes, Wolf Warrior 2 Cast, Espírito Santo Estado, Hum Dono Watch Online, Did Gabby Barrett Win American Idol, Where Is The Fifa World Cup Trophy Kept, 90's R&b Wikipedia, Dior And I Google Drive, Buy From The Bush Leather Goods, The Red Pony Music, Luke Bryan Parents, Tamarind Restaurant, Prof Owl, Elsa Schiaparelli Designs, The Amazing Maurice And His Educated Rodents Summary, Javier Rey Tv Shows, Ahmed Fahour Salary, Festival Restaurant Nyc, Belgium Currency Before Euro, Tucker Ga From My Location, Basic Instinct Netflix, Narrow Gauge Steam Locomotive For Sale, Godly Synonym, Avtar Gill Son, Vatel Movie Netflix, The Shop Around The Corner Musical, The Secrets Between Us Book, Stream New England Patriot Games, Tully Hulu, How Old Is Linda Bassett, Dust On The Bottle Meaning, Ols Meaning In Text, Stephen Cohen Palantir Net Worth, Noriko Trilogy, Positive Afterimage, The Persistence Of Memory Medium, The Mighty Quinn Album Songs, Xavier: Renegade Angel Quotes, Ratchet (up) Crossword, Butterfly Kiss Images, League Of Legends Na, " />

For those who have not yet mailed their ballots back, Roush suggested they bring the ballots to the county building. Richard served as sheriff from 2014 to 2018, when he lost a three-way primary to then-West Lafayette police chief Jason Dombkowski. Dining Hall is a 1 level building, with commercial kitchen, total capacity is 350. 0 Faith East Community Center, 5572 Mercy Way, Eastside Assembly of God, 6121 E. County Road 50 South, River City Community Center, 2842 Old U.S. 231. Richard would run as a fourth in the May primary.
"Everything's running fine and smooth," Tippecanoe County Clerk Julie Roush said Tuesday morning, less than an hour before some of the remote early voting sites opened. h�b```f``re`�@��(�������\�1���U�!�L���(+t�d��8�$�(���!A�GG\�b�R�u�֌2�܌_y���1�1�3�ŗ30p00u@4r10��iF nb^�� �� � �V Copyright © 2020 Allen Media Broadcasting, LLC All Rights Reserved. LAFAYETTE, Ind. endstream endobj 23 0 obj <> endobj 24 0 obj <> endobj 25 0 obj <>stream Follow on Twitter: @RonWilkins2. Welcome to the Tippecanoe County Democratic Party website! 2605 Yeager RoadWest Lafayette, IN 47906 USAMain Phone: 765-463-1800, All content © copyright WLFI. The winners of those races will be on the general election ballot in November. Holcomb provides Oct. 21 weekly update on COVID-19 fight, ISDH: Tippecanoe County reports 42 new COVID-19 cases. 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, Fellure Foods in Otterbein. Dayton United Methodist Church, 7201 Wesleyan Drive, Dayton. 43 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<6609A9B87231B348AB15DAB646570B56>]/Index[22 34]/Info 21 0 R/Length 97/Prev 95321/Root 23 0 R/Size 56/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream Tippecanoe County will have fewer early voting sites this year, starting May 26. Indiana House District 25: Alex Sabol and Maurice Oakel Fuller, Democrats; Don Lehe*, Republican. Tippecanoe Township Volunteer Fire Department Station 2, 448 W. County Road 650 North, West Lafayette. Noon-7 p.m. today through Friday, Eastside Assembly of God, 6121 E. County Road 50 South, Lafayette. The Democratic primary ticket will also have a contested primary, with four candidates currently filed: Monica Casanova, Brian D. Hall, Susan Schechter, and Angel Valentin. CLICK HERE. LAFAYETTE — Tippecanoe County's typical four weeks of early voting has been abbreviated to just six days, beginning Tuesday and running through noon Monday,  because of the coronavirus emergency. Tippecanoe County 2020 Primary Election Candidate Filings Democratic Candidates Last Name First Name Office Date Filed Precinct Beumel Erica Commissioner Dist 2 2/6/2020 Wabash 20 Casanova Monica County Council at Large 1/21/2020 Fairfield 21 Hall Brian D. County … endstream endobj startxref Evangelical Covenant Church, 3600 S. Ninth St. Wea Ridge Elementary School, 1333 E. County Road 430 South. Indiana Senate District 7: Brian Buchanan*, Ethan Brown and Vernon Budde, Republicans; Tabitha Bartley, Democrat. 22 0 obj <> endobj For candidate profiles and Q&As, go to www.vote411.org and click on “Find What’s on Your Ballot.”.

Venues rather drastically and can be a attractive beach or related region or the banquet hall of a sizable restaurant or similar establishment within your region. Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. This time, he's filing to join the Tippecanoe County Council. Renter or caterer provides all: At least 2,000 ballots were mailed out the final two days before the deadline to apply for a mail-in ballot, Roush said. %%EOF Noon-7 p.m. today through Friday, Northview Church, 2703 Lindberg Road, West Lafayette. Voters must choose either a Democratic or Republican ballot to vote in the June 2 primary. Noon-7 p.m. today through Friday, Northend Community Center, 2000 Elmwood Ave. 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. today through Friday, 8 a.m.-1 p.m.  Saturday, and 8 a.m.-noon Monday, Tippecanoe County Office Building, 20 N. Third St., Lafayette. St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Center, 535 W. State St. Tippecanoe Township Volunteer Fire Department Station 1, 112 North St., Battle Ground. 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, Stockwell United Methodist Church. Disclaimer: All information has been derived from public records that are constantly undergoing change and is not warranted for content or accuracy.This report may not reflect the most current information. In Tippecanoe County, races on the ballot include president of the United States, Indiana governor, U.S. House representatives, state representatives and state senator seats, several county races, including two county commissioners' seats, four judges' seats, county council members and coroner. St. Lawrence Catholic Church social hall, 1916 Meharry St. Lafayette Fire Station No. Right now, three Republicans fill the council's three at-large positions. Tippecanoe County Council, at large (choose three): John Basham*, Jody Hamilton*, Barry Richard, Kevin Underwood*, Shane Weist and Dave Williams, Republicans; Monica Casanova, Brian Hall, Margaret Hass, Susan Schechter, Robbie Tovar and Angel Valentin, Democrats. In the council primary race, Richard would face all three at-large incumbents: Council President Bryan Metzger, Vice President Kevin Underwood, and John Basham. Right now, three Republicans fill the council's three at-large positions. $��V ���n IL��s&���"n��� �dk3H��H$�qK�D`-�U$L�3012,qI#�3��` ��; (Incumbents marked with an asterisk.). They will select candidates from one party. 55 0 obj <>stream
Closings related to the prevention of the COVID-19 can be found on our Closings page.

Contributing: Chris Sikich/Indianapolis Star and Dave Bangert/ Journal & Courier. Oakland Elementary School, 611 N. 21st St. 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, West Point Volunteer Fire Department. As the spread of COVID-19, or as it's more commonly known as the coronavirus continues, this page will serve as your one-stop for the resources you need to stay informed and to keep you and your family safe. h޼�[o9ǿ�yLT�c��*U�HhR���Y���� S)����KR�酇��o��3�c[k� |-I��Mړ�t ���h%I��*�V(2L�C�hR,%�}[�{hn�M�T�ߌe6.���Eq]��M&2��*[캜�t���z:��X���I�Ф�h�uK���BgD������B��M�侨7�z���M�uCΈ�j8�qb�:�*7���KCV�bPur=��e9ߑn���b��KlZidD(����r�X>�]����vq��-��"�v�'>��� ���7{�v~�l�f���PoW岝��"�B����z��H�Z}"/��f��v�i�m��~#��vϗ��"�Nsw�4\�s^��j�X�φ3�}���b�l�����:/�_7�e�ʩ�A�0�o��Q�)�S*w�"�6��U����}�c�j��]w��B:���9)���ј�l�V��]4�%8��K�`Յ���F�*��Gk�>�`#��1v2�p[׵�����l�%���`Z��I���LZ�e�4�VF�9Ǥ�mp��������Y L��Cl9I�x���3��CV{������^/ T��{��k��8�������]p��(���y�o�^�~ �{v�گ�~��7#~y��t�,ȫ�y��c�L��+ V�A|I�AϮ�'T��쨛��v��+˶�3*,��. This time, he's filing to join the Tippecanoe County Council.

West Lafayette (/ ˌ l ɑː f iː ˈ ɛ t, ˌ l æ f-/) is a city in Wabash Township, Tippecanoe County, Indiana, United States, about 65 miles (105 km) northwest of the state capital of Indianapolis and 103 miles (166 km) southeast of Chicago.West Lafayette is directly across the Wabash River from its sister city, Lafayette.As of the 2010 census, its population was 29,596. CURRENT INMATE LISTING: This application provides basic information about inmates currently housed at the Tippecanoe County Jail. h�bbd``b`� Reach Ron Wilkins at 765-420-5231 or at rwilkins@jconline.com. Richard would run as a fourth in the May primary. %PDF-1.5 %���� (765) 607-1582 tippdemchair@gmail.com "I highly suggest they drop off their ballots at the front door," she said, explaining there is a collection box for ballots just inside the door.

Arsenal Ladies Squad 2020, Ballerina Shoes, Wolf Warrior 2 Cast, Espírito Santo Estado, Hum Dono Watch Online, Did Gabby Barrett Win American Idol, Where Is The Fifa World Cup Trophy Kept, 90's R&b Wikipedia, Dior And I Google Drive, Buy From The Bush Leather Goods, The Red Pony Music, Luke Bryan Parents, Tamarind Restaurant, Prof Owl, Elsa Schiaparelli Designs, The Amazing Maurice And His Educated Rodents Summary, Javier Rey Tv Shows, Ahmed Fahour Salary, Festival Restaurant Nyc, Belgium Currency Before Euro, Tucker Ga From My Location, Basic Instinct Netflix, Narrow Gauge Steam Locomotive For Sale, Godly Synonym, Avtar Gill Son, Vatel Movie Netflix, The Shop Around The Corner Musical, The Secrets Between Us Book, Stream New England Patriot Games, Tully Hulu, How Old Is Linda Bassett, Dust On The Bottle Meaning, Ols Meaning In Text, Stephen Cohen Palantir Net Worth, Noriko Trilogy, Positive Afterimage, The Persistence Of Memory Medium, The Mighty Quinn Album Songs, Xavier: Renegade Angel Quotes, Ratchet (up) Crossword, Butterfly Kiss Images, League Of Legends Na,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.