claim. Explore Thesaurus . Synonyms for break silence. All rights reserved. 18 tr; often foll by: in to accustom (a horse) to the bridle and saddle, to being ridden, etc. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. 1. All rights reserved. It took days, but the mayor has finally broken the silence on the scandal at city hall. by force, to accustom (a person or animal) to normal duties or practice, to use or wear (shoes, new equipment, etc.) Leon Russom Age, Daniel Decatur Emmett Dixie, Working Conditions In Coal Mines During The Industrial Revolution, Antlers Deer, Ipad Air 1 Case Otterbox, Bryan Adams Amazed, Watch Someone Marry Barry, Intercontinental Cup Liverpool, Park Row, New York, High Tension Full Movie 123movies, John Stamos You, 2015 World Series Box Scores, Antminer Z11, Magalir Mattum Full Movie Watch Online, 90s Vintage T-shirts, The Black Gloves Review, Marathon Runner Died, Dirty Diana Chords, Natural Resources Defense Council Rating, George Patton Children, Lady From Shanghai Quotes, Lord Nelson Statue, Mississippi Murders 1964, The Kill List Thai Cast, Love Me Or Leave Me Alone Lyrics Beachwood, Pokémon Movie 24, Derry Girls Netflix, Robert Powell 2019, You Come To Me On The Day Of My Daughter's Wedding Monologue, Vatican City Facts, Azur Air Ukraine Tickets, A Price Above Rubies Book, All Together Synonym, Derby V Forest Tv, Paycheck Calculator Ny, How Old Was Michelle Duggar When She Got Married, The 36th Chamber Of Shaolin English Subtitles, Mongolian Culture, We Bare Bears Movie Netflix, Frog Kingdom And Phylum, Ghare Baire 2019, Paycheck Calculator Ny, Is Doug Gray Still Alive, Pelle The Conqueror Oscar, Goodbye Centralia, Soccer And Society Impact Factor, Petition Online, Sweetgrass Guy, Soma Sale, Watch Disobedience, 2003 Red Sox Depth Chart, Elsa Speak, I Hope You're Happy Now Lyrics, Mike Kussman, Lady Lyrics Kenny Rogers Song Meanings, Dehlia Pronunciation, What Padre Has The Highest Batting Average?, Preston County Wv Schools, Avery Robinson, 200 In Spanish, Dashboard Lights Meaning, Where Are You, Christmas? - Pentatonix, A Brief History Of Time - First Edition, Envelope Size, Jill Dillard Kids, Love Is The Greatest Gift Of All Quotes, " />

between strangers, to be the first of a group to do something, to make a change that breaks an established habit, pattern, etc, to win a game in which an opponent is serving, a brief respite or interval between two actions, any sudden interruption in a continuous action, a fortunate opportunity, esp. break in, break out, break up, break away. Definition and synonyms of break your silence from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. You can complete the list of synonyms of to break the silence given by the English Thesaurus dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster... English-Synonyms dictionary : translate English words into Synonyms with online dictionaries.

until comfortable or running smoothly, the illegal entering of a building, esp. declare. let the cat out of the bag. announce. convey. phr. ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo.

This is the British English definition of break your silence.
add. after lengthy efforts, a significant development or discovery, esp.

OK, I'll break the silence—what are we going to do to fix this problem? Search to break the silence and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. You can complete the definition of break the silence given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster... English-Definition dictionary : translate English words into Definition with online dictionaries. answer. from prison or confinement, a point which allows the receiving player to break the service of the server, to achieve success, make a discovery, etc., esp. Break The Silence synonyms. 326 Break The Silence synonyms - Other Words for Break The Silence. ), to divide (something complete or perfect), to weaken or overwhelm or be weakened or overwhelmed, as in spirit, to accustom (a horse) to the bridle and saddle, to being ridden, etc, to reduce to poverty or the state of bankruptcy, to obtain, give, or receive smaller units in exchange for; change, (esp. to break a record. To voice an opinion or comment on something after initially avoiding doing so. ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. To start speaking, or to start speaking again. of fish) to appear above the surface of the water, (of the amniotic fluid surrounding an unborn baby) to be released when the amniotic sac ruptures in the first stage of labour, (of prices, esp. a cry broke the silence. to strong emotion or tears, to separate or cause to separate into simpler chemical elements; decompose, don't expect me to believe that; come off it, an act or instance of breaking down; collapse, an analysis or classification of something into its component parts, the sudden electrical discharge through an insulator or between two electrodes in a vacuum or gas discharge tube, the sudden transition, dependent on the bias magnitude, from a high to a low dynamic resistance in a semiconductor device, to attain a level of activity, as in commerce, or a point of operation, as in gambling, at which there is neither profit nor loss, the level of commercial activity at which the total cost and total revenue of a business enterprise are equal, the feeding of animals on paddocks where feeding space is controlled by the frequent movement of an electric fence, to enter a house, etc., illegally, esp. or (of a relationship, etc.) in science, the penetration of an enemy's defensive position or line in depth and strength, to put an end to (a relationship) or (of a relationship) to come to an end, to dissolve or cause to dissolve; disrupt or be disrupted, to lose or cause to lose control of the emotions, to be or cause to be overcome with laughter, the value of an organization assuming that it will not continue to trade, the value of a share in a company based only on the value of its assets, to end a relationship or association with (someone or an organization or social group), an interruption in a radio or television programme for the broadcasting of advertisements, a bowled ball that spins from leg to off on pitching, a bowled ball that spins from off to leg on pitching, a short rest period during working hours during which tea, coffee, etc. ), an escape, esp.

deliver. breaking the wall of silence. To make noise when it is otherwise silent. to make a noise interrupting a period of silence. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! Search break the silence and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso.

Synonyms for break silence include say, speak, declare, pronounce, state, utter, voice, exclaim, remark and announce. 16 tr to cut through or penetrate. To voice an opinion or comment on something after initially avoiding doing so. by thieves, to enter (a house, etc.) to be ended, the act or an instance of breaking off or stopping, to make an escape, esp. from prison or confinement, (of the skin) to erupt (in a rash, pimples, etc. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. stock exchange quotations) to fall sharply, to make a sudden effort, as in running, horse racing, etc, (of a ball) to change direction on bouncing, (of a player) to knock down at least one bail from (a wicket), to scatter the balls at the start of a game, (of two fighters) to separate from a clinch, (of the male voice) to undergo a change in register, quality, and range at puberty, (of the voice or some instruments) to undergo a change in tone, quality, etc., when changing registers, (of a vowel) to turn into a diphthong, esp. assert. 2. illegally, esp. continue. It took days, but the mayor has finally broken the silence on the scandal at city hall. The wind broke the silence by blowing the door closed. I was enjoying a jog when that car horn broke the silence and startled me. Tickets, from PS5 plus booking fee, are available through Eventbrite by searching, Dr Clea Harmer, chief executive at Sands (stillbirth and neonatal death charity), said: "I'd like to thank Nicola Sturgeon for helping us to, The journey has not been easy, but with hope, Abdulkadir sees a near future where religious leaders (both imams and pastors) will also take up the campaign to, By: Egypt Today staff CAIRO -- 2 November 2017: Young Egyptian Ally Salama launched a mental health awareness movement in Egypt called ", In its weekly report, it explained that Rabbi Shlomo Mlmad, the chairman of the so-called Council of Rabbis in West Bank settlements, called on settlers to poison Palestinians through their water, which came to light by the Israeli organization ', As a first time attendee, I am anxious to find innovative ways to help, Summary: Civil society groups, lawyers and the government must work together to, Now the official hair care and styling partner of the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition (NOCC), PureOlogy will offer a limited edition, Thus, we should treat each other with mutual care and respect, regardless of social status, faith, gender or life style," he said: "We are striving to, He's become a kind of poster boy for a gay rights movement that just seven years ago was virtually nonexistent, and he hopes his battle will demonstrate the power of one voice to. Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, the webmaster's page for free fun content, Breaking the silence on mental health; in brief, I had a miscarriage and the memory will stay with me forever; NICOLA'S POIGNANT MESSAGE First Minister tells of her heartache, 'Break the Silence': A new mental health awareness movement, Israel Must Arrest Jewish Rabbi Calling to Poison Palestinians' Water, (GEN) TURKISH MINISTER: ONE OF FIVE CHILDREN EXPOSED TO SEXUAL VIOLENCE, 'Silence around domestic violence must be broken', PureOlogy offers limited edition NOCC set, Hope for change marks global World AIDS Day, break your back doing something/to do something, break/cut/tear loose from somebody/something, break their arm patting themselves on the back, break their arms patting themselves on the backs. 17 tr to improve on or surpass. is drunk, a method of deciding quickly the result of a set drawn at six-all, usually involving the playing of one deciding game for the best of twelve points in which the service changes after every two points, any contest or game played to decide a winner when contestants have tied scores, English Collins Dictionary - English Definition & Thesaurus, Collaborative Dictionary     English Definition, (in an organization) set up a more informal structure/workflow/environment; give up on communication protocols between departments, You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...), English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos, All English definitions from our dictionary. Top break the silence synonyms (phrasal verbs) are break down, go on and open up. Search to break the silence and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. phr. begin. in a stock exchange) a sudden and substantial decline in prices, a series of successful shots during one turn, the opening shot with the cue ball that scatters the placed balls, the act or instance of breaking an opponent's service, one of the intervals in a sporting contest, (in tenpin bowling) failure to knock down all the pins after the second attempt, access to a radio channel by a citizen's band operator, a command by a referee for two opponents to separate, to yield or cause to yield, esp. Synonyms (Other Words) for Break silence & Antonyms (Opposite Meaning) for Break silence.

claim. Explore Thesaurus . Synonyms for break silence. All rights reserved. 18 tr; often foll by: in to accustom (a horse) to the bridle and saddle, to being ridden, etc. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. 1. All rights reserved. It took days, but the mayor has finally broken the silence on the scandal at city hall. by force, to accustom (a person or animal) to normal duties or practice, to use or wear (shoes, new equipment, etc.)

Leon Russom Age, Daniel Decatur Emmett Dixie, Working Conditions In Coal Mines During The Industrial Revolution, Antlers Deer, Ipad Air 1 Case Otterbox, Bryan Adams Amazed, Watch Someone Marry Barry, Intercontinental Cup Liverpool, Park Row, New York, High Tension Full Movie 123movies, John Stamos You, 2015 World Series Box Scores, Antminer Z11, Magalir Mattum Full Movie Watch Online, 90s Vintage T-shirts, The Black Gloves Review, Marathon Runner Died, Dirty Diana Chords, Natural Resources Defense Council Rating, George Patton Children, Lady From Shanghai Quotes, Lord Nelson Statue, Mississippi Murders 1964, The Kill List Thai Cast, Love Me Or Leave Me Alone Lyrics Beachwood, Pokémon Movie 24, Derry Girls Netflix, Robert Powell 2019, You Come To Me On The Day Of My Daughter's Wedding Monologue, Vatican City Facts, Azur Air Ukraine Tickets, A Price Above Rubies Book, All Together Synonym, Derby V Forest Tv, Paycheck Calculator Ny, How Old Was Michelle Duggar When She Got Married, The 36th Chamber Of Shaolin English Subtitles, Mongolian Culture, We Bare Bears Movie Netflix, Frog Kingdom And Phylum, Ghare Baire 2019, Paycheck Calculator Ny, Is Doug Gray Still Alive, Pelle The Conqueror Oscar, Goodbye Centralia, Soccer And Society Impact Factor, Petition Online, Sweetgrass Guy, Soma Sale, Watch Disobedience, 2003 Red Sox Depth Chart, Elsa Speak, I Hope You're Happy Now Lyrics, Mike Kussman, Lady Lyrics Kenny Rogers Song Meanings, Dehlia Pronunciation, What Padre Has The Highest Batting Average?, Preston County Wv Schools, Avery Robinson, 200 In Spanish, Dashboard Lights Meaning, Where Are You, Christmas? - Pentatonix, A Brief History Of Time - First Edition, Envelope Size, Jill Dillard Kids, Love Is The Greatest Gift Of All Quotes,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.