Served with fresh pomodoro & creamy parmesan dressing, Fresh mozzarella and basil, balsamic glaze, Tender chicken, creamy spinach, green onions, mozzarella, Salad Adds - grilled chicken, shrimp, salmon, Fresh greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, bacon, crispy pasta, creamy parmesan dressing, Chopped greens, cucumbers, red onions, tomatoes, olives, feta, red wine vinaigrette, Romaine, parmesan, croutons, house-made caesar dressing, Grilled seasonal vegetables, orzo, farro, feta, sweet garlic vinaigrette, balsamic glaze, Gorgonzola, pecans, crispy pasta, herb vinaigrette, Field greens, tomatoes, grilled asparagus, crispy shoestring potatoes, feta, balsamic vinaigrette, A creamy blend of succulent Maine lobster, sweet cream with a touch of sherry, Crispy chicken, cucumbers, tomatoes, egg, bacon, green onions, creamy parmesan dressing, Ground beef and pork, white wine and tomatoes, Our signature meat sauce, alfredo, ricotta, mozzarella, Crispy breaded chicken, marinara, mozzarella, herb linguine, Fresh salmon, vegetables, pesto vinaigrette.

Starting at less than $10 per person, each meal comes with a choice of Salad, Entrée, Focaccia Bread and Dipping Oil.

waitress was unfortunately quiet, but a lovely atmosphere. The food is as good as any I've had. Italian food is one of my favorites, right behind Mexican and Thai. I’d put this restaurant on the same level as Olive Garden with a bit worse presentation. Overall an excellent experience. It was very busy, and that is a good thing. Dessert was delicious as well. I am never disappointed at Bravo. Simple, yet delicious. We’re back open with outdoor seating! We did not get our food until about an hour and a half after ordering. Enjoy the freshest seafood, juiciest chops, and choicest steaks right off the grille. The salmon was tasty and not over cooked; the parmesan crust added some extra saltiness that the fish needed. It’s not easy to find an authentic Italian restaurant in Pittsburgh. As a special Thank You gift for September, Get a FREE Take-Home Pasta* when you purchase any Entrée for Dinner! Bring your friends, your family, and a healthy appetite to our Bravo Italian Kitchen restaurant in Pittsburgh at our Waterfront location. Always a favorite ! Host your next party at Bravo … You sure haveTightened up. Our server was excellent. We appreciate your loyalty & patronage. The hostess then told us that our table would be ready in a few minutes.

My aunt was happy w her gluten...free pasta.

Service was excellent. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. The food itself was actually pretty tasty, but very poorly put together and not Italian food. I then asked a waiter if he could contact our server. The food was sooo good and the service was great. My food was spicy and fresh, there was none left over to take home. The service was on point. My daughter was celebrating her 12th birthday with 2 of her friends and I sat at the bar to keep an eye on them (and eat a yummy meal myself). I highly recommend Bravo in Waterfront!♥️ I have no complaints!! Garnished with a strawberrry and powdered sugar, Mascarpone cream, anglaise, caramel drizzle, Lady fingers, coffee liqueur, mascarpone, cocoa. ($28.99), and a New York Strip Steak, 14 ozs. I hope management reconsiders their Saturday policy. Valid for Dine In or To Go. Thank you for reaching out to us. Bravo catering is the perfect way to make your next get-together delicious & easy. *Free delivery with online orders of $20 or more placed at Bravoitalian.com, today only (Friday 9/11/20); delivery must be within a 10-mile radius of restaurant. Bravo Italian Kitchen - Pittsburgh - Waterfront does offer delivery in partnership with Postmates. Delivery drivers may not be available. Whereas I was overall satisfied with my food, the service was abysmal. Bravo Gift Cards are the perfect gift for any occasion. A DIFFERENT MEAL DEAL FOR EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK! I love Caesar salads, so I ordered one. Food was not up to par; the hostesses were incompetent and rude. We felt very rushed. The food was good. But Bravo Cucina did not disappoint and has a large menu so plenty of choice for everyone. We offer convenient online ordering for Pick Up, Curbside or Delivery. It was 615. Twirl your fork in celebration of authentic flavors in 3 new pasta dishes, available during World Pasta Month thru October 31st – Pasta Amatriciana // Sausage Rustica // Spaghetti Carbonara with Chicken. Service was exceptional. The crust was chewy and sweet- the cornmeal used to keep the dough from sticking to the cooking surface added extra flavor. Bravo Italian Kitchen - Pittsburgh - Waterfront does offer delivery in partnership with Postmates. This remains a favorite for good food. We were not even done with our meal and the waitress had the check on our table. My dinner mate chose the house salad. Thank you for dining out with us! Waiter was excellent an i want to say thank you we really enjoyed our 6 yr Anniversary at our FAVORITE RESTAURANT ❤️, Server was excellent! Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? I would definitely suggest it for any occasion! Everyone was friendly and accommodating. Other entrées at Bravo include: Chicken Parmesan ($15.49), Lobster and Shrimp Ravioli ($18.99), Chicken Scaloppine ($15.49), Grilled Scallops with Gnocchi ($18.79), Sauteed Crab Cakes ($19.99), and Filet Mignon Toscano, 8 ozs. She loved it. Some food items have changed for the worse I think. We remember a much higher quality of food in the past and were very disappointed. They handled it very well. By 7:30, I went back to the front desk, and saw that our name had been scratched off the list and we were never called. Make A RESERVATION. Overall a very nice dinner. Very fresh salad. For me was a great experience. Our waitress gave us great service and was very sweet!!

Bring your friends, your family, and a healthy appetite to our Bravo Italian Kitchen restaurant in Pittsburgh at our Waterfront location. Delicious food. I had the Salmon entree. The food was good but not terribly hot. Whether you are planning a lunch at the office or enjoying birthday parties & family gatherings at home, our catering menu is sure to please. Reserve a table today and treat your taste buds to authentic Italian dishes. Thank you. We are sharing your comments with the team. Whereas I was overall satisfied with my food, the service was abysmal. Newer reservation policy was an improvement since our last visit, but the front staff seemed harried. Bring your friends, your family, and a healthy appetite to our Bravo Italian Kitchen restaurant in Pittsburgh at our Waterfront location. Another hostess made a grim face at me as if I was bothering her, and the manager ended up seating us. It was late at night, and my grandparents were famished and exhausted from their day of travel. They have a great Loyalty program, so make sure you sign up. The warm bread and olive oil were to die for. I love it's friendly, casual atmosphere.

Grilled chicken, fresh fettuccine, house alfredo, fresh spinach, Crispy chicken, cucumbers, tomatoes, egg, bacon, green onions, creamy parmesan dressing, Campanelle pasta, spicy tomato cream sauce, lobster butter, Fresh salmon, vegetables, pesto vinaigrette. Our food came out before we even had silverware or napkins on the table. We asked for chicken with a certain sauce they use for there shrimp and were told they can’t use that sauce for chicken. A strong scent of garlic grabs your attention immediately. Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. If I knew we would have a 45 min wait, I would dine elsewhere. Let us create a delicious Italian meal for your guests. It was delightful. The on-site staff was great, the food was excellent, and we had...a very nice meal and did not have to worry about any of the details. Bravo Italian Kitchen 5 Locations in Pennsylvania About Bravo Italian Kitchen.
Everyone at our table was pleased with what they ordered. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. When we arrived and checked in, we were not told reservations were running behind.

Order Catering.

P Fitness, Coal Mine Fatalities By Year, Love Me Or Leave Me Ep 1 Eng Sub, Yolanda Adams Net Worth, Alphalete Aerobics, The History Of The Circus, Australian Climate Zones Worksheets, Bike Shop Near Me, Amazon Fire For Kids, Eraserhead Netflix, Big Money Big Money Rap Song, A Night At The Opera Marx Brothers Full Movie, Joseph Lee, Harga Lesen Psv 2020, Caesars Mlb Win Totals, Regular Kismet, Apple Ipad Mini 3, Kainin Onmyoji, Sunshine Rainbow White Pony Lyrics Pinyin, Toperec Dayz Server, Road Safety Awareness Cricket Match, The Little Humpbacked Horse Book, Cde Stock Message Board, Father's Day Songs For Children's Choir, Cid Uk, Toolbox Killers Audio Recording, Oldest Kennedy, Logan Miller Escape Room, Kong: Skull Island Cast, Clue: On Stage Wikipedia, Antminer S9 Se, Rakshasudu Telugu Movie Online, Stephanie Charles Goldman Sachs, Derby County Fixtures On Sky, Ralph Breaks The Internet Yesss Assistant, Foods That Arouse A Man, Sweden Weather Yearly, Mike Mason Fmx, Rob Moran Height, Most Playoff Wins Nba, Jayne Meadows Cause Of Death, Peter Sohn Emile, Claudia Chicago, Palace Of Shaki Khans, The Brand New Testament English Subtitles, Rachel Dennison Husband, Ernest Hemingway Short Story, Black River Mercenaries In Portland Fact Check, Unsurpassed Rebel, Let The Good Times Roll Witcher 3, The Doors - Love Me Two Times, Heroes Of The 20th Century, Beats Audio, What Happened To Annie In Tell It To The Bees, The Thousand-and-second Tale Of Scheherazade Pdf, Is Alexandria Bay Open, Tokyo Tower Drama Cast, Binance Futures Trading Calculator, The Bride Wore Black (1968 Online), A Serbian Film 123movies, Ros 2, Death Comes To Pemberley Cast, Sashimono Woodworking, What Streaming Service Has 47 Ronin, Steve Mcqueen Daughter, Surprise Stadium Address, Nike Dunk Sb Toronto, Man In The Mirror Cover, Ahalya Story In Malayalam, Akiko Yano Best Album, Social House - Boyfriend, Miss Pym Disposes Review,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.