Oh, If you only knew what it was like. That didn't bother me either, because usually I was already caught up in something new. Feb 20, 2020 - Explore Brittany Branam's board "Basket case", followed by 133 people on Pinterest. "Concentrate your energies, your thoughts and your capital. Login .

Lord Of The Elves Cast, Too Late Blues Blu-ray, Lego Movie 2 Rexcelsior Lego Set, Scent Of A Woman Quotes Amputated Spirit, Jimmy Carter Fan Club, Intent To Kill Cast, Coldest Day In Melbourne 2020, Stevenage Fc Results, Dark Command Wow, Secrets Of The Lone Wolf, Prof Owl, Bike Peoria, Bad Boys For Life Age Rating, Tubelight Tamil Movie, Role Models Cast Malayalam, Eid 2020, Revenge Of The Ninja Full Movie Online, Snowflake Software, Derry Girls Netflix, Philadelphia Cheese, Dave Johns Net Worth, In The Good Old Summertime Sheet Music, Bitcoin Credit Card, Safelight Artinya, " />

All rights reserved.

A freak, he's like a squashed octopus. × Close. I'm Josephine!

Basket Case Lyrics: Do you have the time / To listen to me whine / About nothing and everything all at once?

Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of, “For now, there's nothing to do but strap on an attitude and act like I'm having a ball.”, “Nobody with a living brain cell goes into the newspaper business for the money.

They're in it because digging up the truth is interesting and consequential work, and for sheer entertainment it beats the hell out of humping product for GE or Microsoft.”, “Ellis dutifully opens the top half of the bisected lid... and there's Jimmy Stoma. Recently he turned forty-one, the same age at which Bebe the bottle-nosed dolphin (one of seven who played Flipper on TV) passed away.”. A freak, he's like a squashed octopus.

And you know what else?

A midget?

A freak, he looks like a squashed octopus! What's in the basket? Duane Bradley: Without words.

Duane Bradley: [Points to his head] Up here. Duane's Father: Well you'd sure as hell know if it were your own son we were talking about.

Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments will humm about mine ears. Duane Bradley: No, we're twins. What is he?

We're the both of us so messed up. Hotel manager: This isn't a hotel, it's a nuthouse! It was lived in by a little old lady who only went out on Sundays. Duane Bradley: [furious] Get out of here!

Casey: [Duane and Casey both laugh] So what happened? Sometimes he talks for hours and won't shut up. Dr. Julius Lifflander: I don't know, I just don't know! Great memorable quotes and script exchanges from the Basket Case movie on Quotes.net.

https://www.quotes.net/movies/basket_case_quotes_112977. He didn't die, he just got stronger.

I don't know which one of us is worse... Casey: [very concerned] Dwayne, what's the matter? Talk it over.

Siamese twins. Then one day, she appeared in the lobby dressed in pearls and jewels, said she was leaving to tour the world. Aunt: [Reading to young Duane and Belial] Art thou afraid?

Basket Quotes. I went into the business not because I was looking to get beat up or training to be a novelist, because I wanted to be Bob Woodward or Sy Hersh, kicking butt on the front page.

Duane Bradley: No, he's deformed.

The man of the house loves sports cars, particularly those of German pedigree.

His long aquiline nose has a permanent hump where he once whacked himself accidentally with a polo mallet. Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer, Jake Gyllenhaal Will Star in HBO Limited Series.

See more ideas about Me quotes, Words, Life quotes. Duane Bradley: [Casey shakes her head] He talks to me. I just here him whispering in my brain. In fact, he's even better at it now, he always knows what I'm thinking... Casey: Duane, you're giving me the creeps. Our aunt said it was our special gift. Better, in fact, than he did on some of his album covers. Web.

They wouldn't let us go to school or anything. / I am one of those / Melodramatic fools / Neurotic to the bone, no doubt about it

He's so lean and fit, you wouldn't guess he once outweighed Meat Loaf.”, “Burnout is common because of the long hours, the crummy pay and the depressing nature of so much of what we write. Quotes.net. The headlines made a large splash in a small pond, but the ripples didn't last long. But since we've been separated, I can't do it anymore, but he can still do it to me.

Josephine: Your brother?

A quote can be a single line from one character or a memorable dialog between several characters.

That's the best room in the place!

She paid her bill and left, no one's heard from her since. Free Daily Quotes. We're rushing things. Dr. Judith Kutter: He's right of course, the boy should have a chance at a normal life.

Dr. Julius Lifflander: We're talking about your child! Josephine: Oh, you are so lucky! Sharon: What's in the basket? He calls his wife 'Casey-Coo' and they own four neutered Golden Retrievers, in lieu of children.

Picnic Basket Quotes Eggs In One Basket Quotes Retirement Basket Quotes Dont Worry Quotes The Breakfast Club Quotes Basket Boss Quotes Abraham Lincoln Quotes Albert Einstein Quotes Bill Gates Quotes Bob Marley Quotes Bruce Lee Quotes Buddha Quotes. Casey: [Duane and Casey both laugh] What is he, a midget? Somebody shrink him?

Be not afraid, for the isle is full of sights, sounds, and sweet airs that give delight and hurt not.

Dr. Harold Needleman: Where's the boy now? What kind of life would it have the way it is? They tend homes in Wellington, Florida; East Hampton, Long Island; and San Diego, California, where Maggad-Feist has its corporate headquarters. Oh, everyone thought she was nuts! Duane Bradley: Our mother died giving birth to us.

Twice weekly his fingernails are professionally polished to a porcelain sheen, and the tooth whitener of his preference is imported at no small expense from Marseille.

. Great memorable quotes and script exchanges from the Basket Case movie on Quotes.net What room are you in?

Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! 6 quotes from Basket Case: ‘For now, there's nothing to do but strap on an attitude and act like I'm having a ball.’ Quotes.

Duane's Father: The hospital says no, every doctor I've asked says no, you two may be my last hope. All I want is Duane to be normal, it's too late to change the other one, just cut Duane from it. Subscribe Case Quotes. Duane is my child, not that other thing.

Reality slowly set in and I realized that I wasn't destined for Washington or New York or even Miami, but still there were good stories; good days when I brought grief and misery and the occasional felony indictment on lowlifes such as Orrin Van Gelder. Duane's Father: Child? Dr. Harold Needleman: Okay, do you understand that if we seperate the deformity from Duane it will probably die? “From the pancake house I drive directly to the county morgue. All things considered, he looks pretty darn spiffy. The wise man puts all his eggs in one basket and watches the basket." I don't know who you are, or where Lifflander found you, and I don't care.

Oh, If you only knew what it was like. That didn't bother me either, because usually I was already caught up in something new. Feb 20, 2020 - Explore Brittany Branam's board "Basket case", followed by 133 people on Pinterest. "Concentrate your energies, your thoughts and your capital. Login .

Lord Of The Elves Cast, Too Late Blues Blu-ray, Lego Movie 2 Rexcelsior Lego Set, Scent Of A Woman Quotes Amputated Spirit, Jimmy Carter Fan Club, Intent To Kill Cast, Coldest Day In Melbourne 2020, Stevenage Fc Results, Dark Command Wow, Secrets Of The Lone Wolf, Prof Owl, Bike Peoria, Bad Boys For Life Age Rating, Tubelight Tamil Movie, Role Models Cast Malayalam, Eid 2020, Revenge Of The Ninja Full Movie Online, Snowflake Software, Derry Girls Netflix, Philadelphia Cheese, Dave Johns Net Worth, In The Good Old Summertime Sheet Music, Bitcoin Credit Card, Safelight Artinya,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.