Switch in the 'Search in' sidebar in the results pages. Not knowing her name and unable to communicate with her, Süleyman named her Ayla, in reminiscence of the moon on the fateful night during which they met. The Most Controversial Films on Letterboxd, ✈️Best Foreign Language Film (International Film) Academy Awards Submissions (1947-2020), Every film that has ever been on the IMDb Top 250, My Prerogative: A List of Films That I've Personally (and Lovingly) Added to TMDb/Letterboxd.

To be honest, I love his expressions and performance more than her other coactors. [3][7][8] In casting held in South Korea in 2016, child actress Kim Seol, who had previously played the role of Jin-ju in the popular South Korean television series Reply 1988, was chosen for the role of young Ayla. [3][5] Filming in Turkey was completed in June 2017. The part where the real pics and videos were shown 'live' got me teary eyed. Filming of the story, which was adapted from a real story during the Korean War that started in 1950, began in 2016. True Story - Completed 2017 In 1950, amidst the ravages of the Korean War, Sergeant Süleyman stumbles upon a a half-frozen little girl, with no parents. Director Ulkay avoids sentimentality but brings immense warmth to this tale in which the brutality … [5][6], Filming of the story, which was adapted from a real story during the Korean War that started in 1950, began in 2016. Ayla: The Daughter of War (Turkish: Ayla) is a 2017 Turkish drama film directed by Can Ulkay. In 1950, during Korean War, our hero, Sergeant Süleyman stumbled upon a a half- frozen little girl, with no parents and no help in sight. Sergeant Süleyman, one of the soldiers in the sent brigade, finding a little girl whose mother and father were murdered on the night battlefield. Mobile site. So the story being a true story gives the whole movie an extra notch of authenticity. It was selected as the Turkish entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 90th Academy Awards, but it was not nominated.[3][4].

Süleyman, who risks his own life to save her, smuggling her into his arm, names her Ayla and their story which lasts 50 years long has started. [9], The film was sponsored by Turkish Airlines, with support from Turkey's Ministry of Culture and Tourism. As the war comes to a close however, Süleyman's brigade is told that they will be returning home. The best part of the movie was the little girl who played Ayla.

Exploitation. Sergeant Süleyman, one of the soldiers in the sent brigade, finding a little girl whose mother and father were murdered on the night battlefield. The….

Frantic, scared and on the verge of death, this little girl captures the heart of Süleyman, who risks his own life to save her, smuggling her into his Army base and out of harms way.

Most of the filming was carried out in Turkey. Its an incredible movie based on a true story. I admit it, it is not a perfect one but that was so touchable.... ayla ve müslümün yapımcısını tebrik ediyorum.

Duygusal yönü çok kuvvetli olan bir film.

I did not enjoy the pacing of the plot - it felt quite slow, especially in the middle of the film. The two form an instantaneous and inseparable bond, and Ayla, almost effortlessly, brings an uncanny joy to the Turkish brigade in the grip of war. Actually, this is the best Turkish movie that I have ever watched till now. Senaryo işlenişi vasat üstü, oyunculuklar başta Ali Atay'ın oyunculuğu olmak üzere gayet iyi. Made by fans in Auckland, New Zealand. A (never-ending?) Miniş bebiş için 1 yıldız. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This little girl captured the heart of Süleyman. Not knowing her name and unable to communicate with her, Süleyman names her Ayla, in reminiscence of the moon on the fateful night during which they met. Süleyman names her Ayla, which means ‘moon’ in Turkish, and takes her to his camp. Ayla: The Daughter of War (Turkish: Ayla) is a 2017 Turkish drama film directed by Can Ulkay. [9] The first screening of Ayla movie was held on 11 September 2017 within the scope of the Toronto International Film Festival. He risked his own life to save her, smuggled her into his army base. Music was amazing. This list is up to date as of September 24th, 2020. Bu kadar iyi ve "kurgusal bir sanata yatkın" bir gerçek hikaye nasıl talan edilmiş onu gördük bu filmde. In 1950, amid-st the ravages of the Korean War, Sergeant Süleyman stumbles upon a half-frozen little girl, with no parents and no help in sight. Kısacası film Türkiye standartlarına göre neredeyse her yönüyle ortalamanın üstünde. Now the editing annoyed me a lot.

Tentang pertemuan kembali antara Ayla (gadis kecil Korea) & Suleyman (tentara relawan dari Turki), setelah berpisah selama beberapa puluh tahun. This movie is based on true story of a Turkish Sergeant Suleyman Dilbirligi's who went to Korean war in 1950. Richmond International Film Festival 2018, Platinium Remi Award Best Foreign Language Film, Best Director-Can Ulkay, Rising Star Award-Kim Seol, Audience Award, Best Foreign Language Film. A movie I have watched in the movie theater. And unfortunately today, war victim children are still on entire world’s agenda. Ayla: The Daughter of War (Turkish: Ayla) is a 2017 Turkish drama film directed by Can Ulkay. ETA: This list is getting long so I moved sections…. Ayla was so adorable. [citation needed], Ayla is based on the true story of Kim Eun-ja and Süleyman Dilbirliği, whose real-life reunion was shown in the 2010 Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation documentary Kore Ayla directed by Chuncheon MBC. #AylaTheDaughterofWar كتيبة تركية تشارك في حرب الكوريتين لصالح الجنوبية ليعثرو على طفلة حية بين الاموتولادة جديدة من رحم القتلى حتى اصبحت ابنت الثكنة و ملأتها انسه و رحمة لهم ، الوالدين من يربون وليس من يلدون فالتعلق طبيعي سوف يكون عظيماً و الفراق متعبقد يأخذ من الله شيء ثمين ليعوضك بماهو اثمنقد تعشق بلداً لأجل شخص واحد والعكس صحيح, رغم بساطته الا انه يغبن و الشايب ممثل عظيم لديه الاستطاعة بتوصيل احاسيسه بسرعة7.5/10, zaten ağlıyorum bari şu filmi açıp ağlayayım dedim ama en son o kadar hüngür hüngür ağladım ki kedim şok içinde bana bakıyordu. B-movies. Turkey sends a brigade to South Korea as a result of the call for help made by the United Nations when North Korea invaded South Korea in 1950.

John Thomas Obituary, Why Do You Think Du Maurier Chose Birds To Be The Attackers In This Story, Nba Finals Schedule Channel, Shawn Michaels Wrestlemania Matches, Sal Iacono Parents, Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Season 2 Written Update, Quartet Health, Patrick Ewing Wiki, Rocky And Bullwinkle Lion, Americon'' In English, Waiter Dating App, Radioland Murders Full Movie, Zombotron 2, Tolkien Illustrations Book, Binance Futures Fees Explained, Presidential Debate 2020 Highlights, Mining Calculator, Joby Aero, County Longford Birth Records, World's Weirdest Weather Episodes, Ric Flair Daughter, Home On The Range Camp Song, Ever After On Amazon Prime, Palantir Stock 2020, Lord Edgware Dies (1934 Dvd), Whiston Higherside School, " />

[citation needed], List of submissions to the 90th Academy Awards for Best Foreign Language Film, List of Turkish submissions for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film, "Oscars: Turkey Selects 'Ayla: The Daughter of War' for Foreign-Language Category", "Turkey Selects True-Life Drama 'Ayla' as Foreign-Language Oscar Entry", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ayla:_The_Daughter_of_War&oldid=981885254, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles containing Turkish-language text, Articles with unsourced statements from April 2020, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 5 October 2020, at 00:08. Their relationship was developed incredibly well, and I found myself crying a lot at the ending. [9] The first screening of Ayla movie was held on 11 September 2017 within the scope of the Toronto International Film Festival. Based on an astonishing true story about a paternal love that survived the test of time and the horrors of war, AYLA recounts a harrowing tale with a humanitarian heart. It was choppy and weird and built no tension at all.

Switch in the 'Search in' sidebar in the results pages. Not knowing her name and unable to communicate with her, Süleyman named her Ayla, in reminiscence of the moon on the fateful night during which they met. The Most Controversial Films on Letterboxd, ✈️Best Foreign Language Film (International Film) Academy Awards Submissions (1947-2020), Every film that has ever been on the IMDb Top 250, My Prerogative: A List of Films That I've Personally (and Lovingly) Added to TMDb/Letterboxd.

To be honest, I love his expressions and performance more than her other coactors. [3][7][8] In casting held in South Korea in 2016, child actress Kim Seol, who had previously played the role of Jin-ju in the popular South Korean television series Reply 1988, was chosen for the role of young Ayla. [3][5] Filming in Turkey was completed in June 2017. The part where the real pics and videos were shown 'live' got me teary eyed. Filming of the story, which was adapted from a real story during the Korean War that started in 1950, began in 2016. True Story - Completed 2017 In 1950, amidst the ravages of the Korean War, Sergeant Süleyman stumbles upon a a half-frozen little girl, with no parents. Director Ulkay avoids sentimentality but brings immense warmth to this tale in which the brutality … [5][6], Filming of the story, which was adapted from a real story during the Korean War that started in 1950, began in 2016. Ayla: The Daughter of War (Turkish: Ayla) is a 2017 Turkish drama film directed by Can Ulkay. In 1950, during Korean War, our hero, Sergeant Süleyman stumbled upon a a half- frozen little girl, with no parents and no help in sight. Sergeant Süleyman, one of the soldiers in the sent brigade, finding a little girl whose mother and father were murdered on the night battlefield. Mobile site. So the story being a true story gives the whole movie an extra notch of authenticity. It was selected as the Turkish entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 90th Academy Awards, but it was not nominated.[3][4].

Süleyman, who risks his own life to save her, smuggling her into his arm, names her Ayla and their story which lasts 50 years long has started. [9], The film was sponsored by Turkish Airlines, with support from Turkey's Ministry of Culture and Tourism. As the war comes to a close however, Süleyman's brigade is told that they will be returning home. The best part of the movie was the little girl who played Ayla.

Exploitation. Sergeant Süleyman, one of the soldiers in the sent brigade, finding a little girl whose mother and father were murdered on the night battlefield. The….

Frantic, scared and on the verge of death, this little girl captures the heart of Süleyman, who risks his own life to save her, smuggling her into his Army base and out of harms way.

Most of the filming was carried out in Turkey. Its an incredible movie based on a true story. I admit it, it is not a perfect one but that was so touchable.... ayla ve müslümün yapımcısını tebrik ediyorum.

Duygusal yönü çok kuvvetli olan bir film.

I did not enjoy the pacing of the plot - it felt quite slow, especially in the middle of the film. The two form an instantaneous and inseparable bond, and Ayla, almost effortlessly, brings an uncanny joy to the Turkish brigade in the grip of war. Actually, this is the best Turkish movie that I have ever watched till now. Senaryo işlenişi vasat üstü, oyunculuklar başta Ali Atay'ın oyunculuğu olmak üzere gayet iyi. Made by fans in Auckland, New Zealand. A (never-ending?) Miniş bebiş için 1 yıldız. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This little girl captured the heart of Süleyman. Not knowing her name and unable to communicate with her, Süleyman names her Ayla, in reminiscence of the moon on the fateful night during which they met. Süleyman names her Ayla, which means ‘moon’ in Turkish, and takes her to his camp. Ayla: The Daughter of War (Turkish: Ayla) is a 2017 Turkish drama film directed by Can Ulkay. [9] The first screening of Ayla movie was held on 11 September 2017 within the scope of the Toronto International Film Festival. He risked his own life to save her, smuggled her into his army base. Music was amazing. This list is up to date as of September 24th, 2020. Bu kadar iyi ve "kurgusal bir sanata yatkın" bir gerçek hikaye nasıl talan edilmiş onu gördük bu filmde. In 1950, amid-st the ravages of the Korean War, Sergeant Süleyman stumbles upon a half-frozen little girl, with no parents and no help in sight. Kısacası film Türkiye standartlarına göre neredeyse her yönüyle ortalamanın üstünde. Now the editing annoyed me a lot.

Tentang pertemuan kembali antara Ayla (gadis kecil Korea) & Suleyman (tentara relawan dari Turki), setelah berpisah selama beberapa puluh tahun. This movie is based on true story of a Turkish Sergeant Suleyman Dilbirligi's who went to Korean war in 1950. Richmond International Film Festival 2018, Platinium Remi Award Best Foreign Language Film, Best Director-Can Ulkay, Rising Star Award-Kim Seol, Audience Award, Best Foreign Language Film. A movie I have watched in the movie theater. And unfortunately today, war victim children are still on entire world’s agenda. Ayla: The Daughter of War (Turkish: Ayla) is a 2017 Turkish drama film directed by Can Ulkay. ETA: This list is getting long so I moved sections…. Ayla was so adorable. [citation needed], Ayla is based on the true story of Kim Eun-ja and Süleyman Dilbirliği, whose real-life reunion was shown in the 2010 Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation documentary Kore Ayla directed by Chuncheon MBC. #AylaTheDaughterofWar كتيبة تركية تشارك في حرب الكوريتين لصالح الجنوبية ليعثرو على طفلة حية بين الاموتولادة جديدة من رحم القتلى حتى اصبحت ابنت الثكنة و ملأتها انسه و رحمة لهم ، الوالدين من يربون وليس من يلدون فالتعلق طبيعي سوف يكون عظيماً و الفراق متعبقد يأخذ من الله شيء ثمين ليعوضك بماهو اثمنقد تعشق بلداً لأجل شخص واحد والعكس صحيح, رغم بساطته الا انه يغبن و الشايب ممثل عظيم لديه الاستطاعة بتوصيل احاسيسه بسرعة7.5/10, zaten ağlıyorum bari şu filmi açıp ağlayayım dedim ama en son o kadar hüngür hüngür ağladım ki kedim şok içinde bana bakıyordu. B-movies. Turkey sends a brigade to South Korea as a result of the call for help made by the United Nations when North Korea invaded South Korea in 1950.

John Thomas Obituary, Why Do You Think Du Maurier Chose Birds To Be The Attackers In This Story, Nba Finals Schedule Channel, Shawn Michaels Wrestlemania Matches, Sal Iacono Parents, Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Season 2 Written Update, Quartet Health, Patrick Ewing Wiki, Rocky And Bullwinkle Lion, Americon'' In English, Waiter Dating App, Radioland Murders Full Movie, Zombotron 2, Tolkien Illustrations Book, Binance Futures Fees Explained, Presidential Debate 2020 Highlights, Mining Calculator, Joby Aero, County Longford Birth Records, World's Weirdest Weather Episodes, Ric Flair Daughter, Home On The Range Camp Song, Ever After On Amazon Prime, Palantir Stock 2020, Lord Edgware Dies (1934 Dvd), Whiston Higherside School,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.