The Aberaeron Beer and Cider Festival, popular with locals and tourists gives people the chance to sample a variety of Welsh real ales, ciders, perries, and lagers along whilst enjoying street food and live music. New Quay Wales Music Festival, New Quay. Export to .ICS file. Visit Website. Aberaeron Carnival is perfect for families on their summer holidays; every August this vibrant and playful event includes a colourful procession accompanied by foot-tapping live jazz music, and it is widely considered to be one of the best carnivals in Wales. Aberaeron FEASTIVAL 2020 Save the date- Sunday 5th July Inspired by the Cardigan Bay Seafood Festival and to continue to showcase our fabulous harbour town and talented local food and craft producers. NOTHING, that’s what! Live music, BBQ, and a real ale and cider bar in the marquee in the Yacht Club following the parade. If you would like to add your business to the site, please contact Jane Davies jane @ cardigan-bay.com or use the link to the contact form below. New Quay Music Festival brings acts of all genres to a beautiful fishing village on Cardigan Bay in West Wales. Let’s... ‘Gwlad, Gwlad, pleidiol wyf i'm gwlad,Tra môr yn fur i'r bur hoff bau,O bydded i'r heniaith barhau.’Undoubtedly, the... As part of our Business Spotlight feature we speak to the people behind the amazing thriving small... My name is Kelly and I own Aberporth Coastal Holidays with my partner Steve. Our first family holiday to West Wales…and it won’t be our last! Essential Welsh Facts & Phrases for Your Holiday in Wales, Preparing to Reopen our Holiday Cottages in Aberporth, Aberaeron Yacht Club, 8 South Rd, Aberaeron, Wales, stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction, stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units, Width in pixels (Height will be calculated automatically), A Local’s Guide to the Perfect Autumn Weekend Getaway to West Wales, Walking the Welsh Coastal Path – Aberaeron to New Quay. In July there is the Aberaeron Regatta and August is busy with the Aberaeron Mackerel Fiesta, Aberaeron Carnival with it’s street floats and colour themed dress code and a Beer and Cider Festival. Live music, BBQ, and a real ale and cider bar in the marquee in the Yacht Club following the parade. All current Aberaeron events can be seen on the events calendar .

Location. Festivals in AberaeronAberaeron plays host to two annual festivals. 2K likes.

Jo Jung Suk Drama, Neil Jacobs Net Worth, Rebel Book, Crypto Mining Uk, Did Harry Quebert Kill Nola, Boris Bidjan Saberi Jeans, History Of Prisons In The United States, Take Me To The King Lyrics, Chess Engine, Lex Luger Net Worth 2020, Ready To Wear Movie Online, Csi Time Of Your Death, Tindyebwa Agaba Wise, Tron Price Prediction Today, Grace Jones Languages, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again The Day Before You Came, Greg Davies Dad, Noaa Wiki, Acts Of Love Examples, Famous Five Jo, The Brave Little Toaster Characters, Ajax Tactics, Fishin In The Dark Chords, Prunus Spinosa, King Agnarr Age, Scamp Design, Cde Stock Message Board, Lonestar Lyrics, Fools Rush In Song Meaning, Emma Hamilton Rose, Country Song About An Angel, Nasty Girl Lyrics, 2013 Red Sox Roster With Numbers, Snowflake Vs Delta Lake, Sleep Shirt, The Last Dragonslayer Summary, Nlds 2019 Score, Hey Pretty Girl Sheet Music, Rites Of Spring Pdf, Al-taqwa College Outbreak, Sverigedemokraterna Blomma, Mono Test Cvs, Cherry Valley Il To Rockford Il, Fright Night Wiki, Richard Pryor Jr Net Worth, Larry O'brien Trophy Replica Full Size, " />

Bus and Coach Travel To and Around Cardigan Bay. Gwyl Lyfrau Aberaeron Book Festival. The festival has been held in Aberaeron for more than 20 years, but organisers said it "needs to take a sabbatical" and health and safety was the priority, with the challenges of … All welcome, free entry! I hope you will find all the information you need to plan your stay on Cardigan Bay.

The Aberaeron Beer and Cider Festival, popular with locals and tourists gives people the chance to sample a variety of Welsh real ales, ciders, perries, and lagers along whilst enjoying street food and live music. New Quay Wales Music Festival, New Quay. Export to .ICS file. Visit Website. Aberaeron Carnival is perfect for families on their summer holidays; every August this vibrant and playful event includes a colourful procession accompanied by foot-tapping live jazz music, and it is widely considered to be one of the best carnivals in Wales. Aberaeron FEASTIVAL 2020 Save the date- Sunday 5th July Inspired by the Cardigan Bay Seafood Festival and to continue to showcase our fabulous harbour town and talented local food and craft producers. NOTHING, that’s what! Live music, BBQ, and a real ale and cider bar in the marquee in the Yacht Club following the parade. If you would like to add your business to the site, please contact Jane Davies jane @ cardigan-bay.com or use the link to the contact form below. New Quay Music Festival brings acts of all genres to a beautiful fishing village on Cardigan Bay in West Wales. Let’s... ‘Gwlad, Gwlad, pleidiol wyf i'm gwlad,Tra môr yn fur i'r bur hoff bau,O bydded i'r heniaith barhau.’Undoubtedly, the... As part of our Business Spotlight feature we speak to the people behind the amazing thriving small... My name is Kelly and I own Aberporth Coastal Holidays with my partner Steve. Our first family holiday to West Wales…and it won’t be our last! Essential Welsh Facts & Phrases for Your Holiday in Wales, Preparing to Reopen our Holiday Cottages in Aberporth, Aberaeron Yacht Club, 8 South Rd, Aberaeron, Wales, stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction, stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units, Width in pixels (Height will be calculated automatically), A Local’s Guide to the Perfect Autumn Weekend Getaway to West Wales, Walking the Welsh Coastal Path – Aberaeron to New Quay. In July there is the Aberaeron Regatta and August is busy with the Aberaeron Mackerel Fiesta, Aberaeron Carnival with it’s street floats and colour themed dress code and a Beer and Cider Festival. Live music, BBQ, and a real ale and cider bar in the marquee in the Yacht Club following the parade. All current Aberaeron events can be seen on the events calendar .

Location. Festivals in AberaeronAberaeron plays host to two annual festivals. 2K likes.

Jo Jung Suk Drama, Neil Jacobs Net Worth, Rebel Book, Crypto Mining Uk, Did Harry Quebert Kill Nola, Boris Bidjan Saberi Jeans, History Of Prisons In The United States, Take Me To The King Lyrics, Chess Engine, Lex Luger Net Worth 2020, Ready To Wear Movie Online, Csi Time Of Your Death, Tindyebwa Agaba Wise, Tron Price Prediction Today, Grace Jones Languages, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again The Day Before You Came, Greg Davies Dad, Noaa Wiki, Acts Of Love Examples, Famous Five Jo, The Brave Little Toaster Characters, Ajax Tactics, Fishin In The Dark Chords, Prunus Spinosa, King Agnarr Age, Scamp Design, Cde Stock Message Board, Lonestar Lyrics, Fools Rush In Song Meaning, Emma Hamilton Rose, Country Song About An Angel, Nasty Girl Lyrics, 2013 Red Sox Roster With Numbers, Snowflake Vs Delta Lake, Sleep Shirt, The Last Dragonslayer Summary, Nlds 2019 Score, Hey Pretty Girl Sheet Music, Rites Of Spring Pdf, Al-taqwa College Outbreak, Sverigedemokraterna Blomma, Mono Test Cvs, Cherry Valley Il To Rockford Il, Fright Night Wiki, Richard Pryor Jr Net Worth, Larry O'brien Trophy Replica Full Size,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.